Arturo Vidal

Maradona37

Says a guy who's putting words in my mouth in order to win an online argument. :lol:

"You seem to think" :clown:

Oh and save your lil "I don't worship players" routine for the gullible Forum Amigos. You have been subtly twerking a certain player since day 1. 😂
No I haven't. You're just thick. I think Messi and Maradona are the two best players ever. In fact, I maybe think Maradona is even better than Messi. Does this mean I am infatuated and a celebrity worshipper of Maradona? A guy who was a total mess of a human being and involved in domestic abuse? Does me thinking Maradona is maybe the best player ever imply I love him as a guy, despite being disgusted with his off-field activities? I don't love footballers as people just because I rate them.

Also, I am not putting words in your mouth - your motivations are entirely obvious. King Leo said Messi ran the show in the 2015 final, and your response was to ask if the Barca midfield trio are overrated as Vidal claimed. Therefore, you highlight there that you don't believe they can both be brilliant - either Messi or the trio are making the other look better. It's your close-minded, binary thinking. You're proving it all by yourself - you don't need my help.

Assuming you aren't trolling, you're clearly thick and well out of your league debating with me. I have humoured you a lot on here, but if you start turning nasty with me, you will get it back 10 times worse.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Furthermore, no Messi lover or fanboy would EVER entertain the notion that Maradona might have been better. If anything, it's my deep-seated hatred of CR that sees Messi as a useful tool to mock his fanboys. You are having a mare in here. Quit while you're light years behind and save yourself the embarrassment.

Temptation

No I haven't. You're just thick. I think Messi and Maradona are the two best players ever. In fact, I maybe think Maradona is even better than Messi. Does this mean I am infatuated and a celebrity worshipper of Maradona? A guy who was a total mess of a human being and involved in domestic abuse? Does me thinking Maradona is maybe the best player ever imply I love him as a guy, despite being disgusted with his off-filed activities? I don't love footballers as people just because I rate them.

Also, I am not putting words in your mouth - your motivations are entirely obvious. King Leo said Messi ran the show in the 2015 final, and your response was to ask if the Barca midfield trio are overrated as Vidal claimed. Therefore, you highlight there that you don't believe they can both be brilliant - either Messi or the trio are making the other look better. It's your close-minded, binary thinking.

Assuming, you're clearly thick and well out of your league debating with me. I have humoured you a lot on here, but if you start turning nasty with me, you will get it back 10 times worse.

Listen you bald wanker, no one's buying your silly lil "I don't worship celebrities" act.

If you're auditioning to be KL's lackey, then you did great. :lol:

Thick? Says the autistic retard who can't understand basic sarcasm and needs two explanation posts to clarify every simple post related to the game. :lol:

And if you are referring to me, I hate PSG. And hate Inter Miami even more because I despise Beckham.
Says everything one needs to know about your IQ you subhuman scum. :lol:

Maradona37

Listen you bald wanker, no one's buying your silly lil "I don't worship celebrities" act.

If you're auditioning to be KL's lackey, then you did great. :lol:

Thick? Says the autistic retard who can't understand basic sarcasm and needs two explanation posts to clarify every simple post related to the game. :lol:

Says everything one needs to know about your IQ ya subhuman scum. :lol:
You're a moron. Look how vicious and shallow and personal you are getting because you have been proved to be talking shite in this thread :ROFLMAO: What a clown.

Might be bald, but still look better than Ronaldo. In fact I was at an appointment the other day and said to one of the female nurses he is creepy looking and she agreed and said he wouldn't get a second look from women without his money and fame.

And you STILL haven't been able to retort on anything I have said about your football posts in here. Take the loss, troglodyte.

More paranoia than anything. And I'd say my IQ is just fine - scored 133 placing me in the top 8 percentile in the UK in a supervised exam in 2006. Also have a first-class degree. I am MUCH smarter than you, gimp. I also know infinitely more about the history of the game and have forgotten more about it than you know. My posts haven't even scratched the surface of what I know.

And sarcasm is difficult to detect in written form. If anything it's your bipolar nature that makes it hard to discern when you're being serious and when you're being a fanny.

Last edited:

Temptation

Might be bald, but still look better than Ronaldo. In fact I was at an appointment the other day and said to one of the female nurses he is creepy looking and she agreed and said he wouldn't get a second look from women without his money and fame.
:lol: :lol:

Congrats on your life's biggest achievement. That's pretty much your level. Oh and going up to random strangers and criticising Ronaldo's looks isn't exactly the flex you think it is........but then it's totally congruent to your IQ, you sad, pathetic, little man. 😂

Maradona37

:lol: :lol:

Congrats on your life's biggest achievement. That's pretty much your level. Oh and going up to random strangers and criticising Ronaldo's looks isn't exactly the flex you think it is........but then it's totally congruent to your IQ sad, pathetic, little man. 😂
The only reason I slag off Ronaldo's looks is because ugly creeps like you think he's on henry Cavill's level :ROFLMAO:

I see you like to pick out little parts you think you can reply to. You're clearly raging since I have ripped apart your football arguments in here (and in other threads). There's no need to get personal just because you don't have the debate skills to hang with me.

You casting aspersions on my IQ is like Titus Bramble calling Zidane shite at football.

Maradona37

Seriously, look at the over the top attacks, simply because I responded to his embarrassing use of Vidal as some sort of reference point in terms of how good the Barca trio were. And I did it in a civil fashion too - inside I was dying with laughter.

What a pathetic cunt :ROFLMAO:

Maradona37

Totally. What an intellectual guy.
I took a dig at Ronaldo for laughs at an appointment. And in your view, this automatically makes me unintelligent.

What does that make you then given your unprovoked attacks on basically everyone on this forum, you hypocrite?

This is far too easy. You say you are victimised on here when people ask for you to be banned? Look at the diatribes over the last two pages - you don't help yourself, do you?

Stop playing the victim card like your idol does.

Temptation

A socially awkward baldie who copes with his insecurities by comparing Ronaldo and Cavill outta nowhere was definitely laughing his ass off while typing those cringeworthy, long essays seething at my posts. Yup.

Maradona37

A socially awkward baldie who copes with his insecurities by comparing Ronaldo and Cavill outta nowhere was definitely laughing his ass off while typing those cringeworthy, long essays seething at my posts. Yup.
You're far too easy. You have to attribute stuff to me to try to position me as inferior. You also keep attacking my hair - there's millions of bald men in the world who are far better looking than the rapist. Hair doesn't equal looks, as you should know.

And if you think those are 'long essays' then you really do have the attention span of a gnat. There's barely a few short paragraphs.

Anyway, troll, back on topic - pray tell how you believe a team can't possibly have the best midfield in the world AND the best player in the world in a forward position? Shows how lacking your football knowledge is.

Someone is very upset about his clueless Germany-Denmark prediction.

Maradona37

I have beaten aside far more intelligent, superior guys to you in the past, Temptation. You are well out of your league so please, just stop, or you will know what a demeaning, attacking essay truly is.

You have issues. You just started attacking me out of nowhere, when I have actually praised you more than most here have. And apparently I am the socially awkward one...

For now, I won't let you ruin my good mood with your incessant negativity. I am going to the shop to get some food before the football.

Temptation

This cretin really thinks getting a few likes from the Messiboi group is "beating aside". :lol:

Like I said, congrats on being their new lackey.

Home of Barca Fans