Arturo Vidal

Maradona37

This cretin really thinks getting a few likes from the Messiboi group is "beating aside". :lol:

Like I said, congrats on being their new lackey.
No it isn't the likes - it's the fact that to anyone with half a brain, I have completely dismantled your original inference - that Xavi, Busquets and Iniesta must be overrated because the great, clearly high IQ Vidal said so. Then your doubling down on it by claiming if they're not overrated, then Messi must be - because of course, no team can have the best attacker and the best midfielders. It isn't like 90s Milan, 1970 Brazil or 70s Bayern and Germany proved that entirely wrong.

I am going out. Give up.

KingLeo10

This cretin really thinks getting a few likes from the Messiboi group is "beating aside". :lol:

Like I said, congrats on being their new lackey.
The top 3 in terms of likes on this forum -

1) Temp at 3000
2) Porque at 2500 some
3) Fati at 2400 some

:lol: :lol: You really think we're fooled? That two trolls have the most likes for spewing anti Barca shit on a Barcaforum? We all know how this happened. :lol:

Temptation

The top 3 in terms of likes on this forum -

1) Temp at 3000
2) Porque at 2500 some
3) Fati at 2400 some

:lol: :lol: You really think we're fooled? That two trolls have the most likes for spewing anti Barca shit on a Barcaforum? We all know how this happened. :lol:
Who cares about the number of likes? Only people like you brag about that because you have nothing else to celebrate in life. :lol:

Who cares if I have the most/least likes? I know you're obsessed with me but stop counting likes FFS.

Maradona37

Who cares about the number of likes? Only people like you brag about that because you have nothing else to celebrate in life. :lol:

Who cares if I have the most/least likes?
If you aren't interested in likes, why did you have a dig at me getting likes from 'Messibois'?

You've tied yourself in more knots than Harry Houdini.

KingLeo10

Who cares if I have the most/least likes?
This deranged bozo is the one who brought up likes by "Messibois"

Turns out it was the trolls who've been 69in in public, with the proof being right there

Calm down before we give you that free dental treatment Bucktooth Billy :lol:

Temptation

If you aren't interested in likes, why did you have a dig at me getting likes from 'Messibois'?

You've tied yourself in more knots than Harry Houdini.
Because only a pathetic wanker who talks to strangers about a Footballer's looks to feel better about their repulsive face and then brags about that on a Football forum, will actually celebrate likes. :lol:

Maradona37

Because only a pathetic wanker who talks to strangers about a Footballer's looks to feel better about their repulsive face and then brags about that on a Football forum, will actually celebrate likes. :lol:
Totally wrong on all accounts, but never mind

The thing is, if you don’t like people disagreeing with you, or dismantling your posts, then don’t join a football forum.

People have disagreed with me - I acknowledge the parts of their viewpoint I can see have merit, or I debate my own view. What I don’t do is throw out pathetic ad hominems because I am annoyed someone saw through what I was writing.

I thought you were bit of a knob at first. I am generally a good judge of character and should have stuck to my initial judgement.

Temptation clearly lacks the decorum and calm nature to be part of a forum or a civil discussion.

Maradona37

Cheese and onion sandwich ? Do they have meat in them ?

No alcohol ?
Nah no meat. I was gonna get something with ham but changed my mind.

Nah I am teetotal - never been a drinker (or a smoker for that matter). It's weird but I just don't like the taste of alcohol so avoid it. I have also seen friends who are alcoholics and don't wanna ever risk it myself.

Home of Barca Fans