Arturo Vidal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes Bayern will walk the CL by signing the great Arturo Vidal, the best player in history. I'm not sure why other teams would bother turning up.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yes Bayern will walk the CL by signing the great Arturo Vidal, the best player in history. I'm not sure why other teams would bother turning up.

that's not what i said at all.

he is a world class player and a complete player. he makes bayern's strong midfield even stronger and their squad stronger. assuming they all stay fit next season they're my favourites for the champions league.

khaled_a_d

he is a world class player and a complete player. he makes bayern's strong midfield even stronger and their squad stronger. assuming they all stay fit next season they're my favourites for the champions league.

Ribery is almost finished IMO ,and Robben is getting older and back to his older days of being injury prone .those two are the most mportant players in Bayern
There is a lot of variables tbh
-Will Pep just play 4-3-3 and use players in their positions or keep playing mad scientist and puts Lahm as DM & Martine as CB or play 3 in defense and all this crap? a back line of Lahm-Benatia-Boateng-Alaba is as good as it gets , a 3 midfield of Martinez-Vidal-Thiago/Muller is gr8 too
-health,too many players are injury prone ,that could really hurt their chances
-Can Ribery-Robben carry Bayern ,they lack creativity without both .can Gotze finally take next step in his career?can Thiago look as good in a long season as he look in a short period?is Douglas Costa really that good?

don't get me wrong ,they are one of the best out there .but they also a team with many question marks IMO .while many other teams have similar question marks usually the team that can answer them is the best team in CL

DrPepper

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Benatia Alaba
Martinez Vidal
Robben Müller Ribery
Lewandowski​

Looks really strong and balanced. Good for us that Pep is more likely to play something like this:

Neuer
Vidal Boateng Alaba
Robben Lahm Alonso Bernat
Thiago
Müller Lewandowski​

Last edited:

anguy

I don't think Lahm will play RB anymore... He himself said he doesn't want it, that he considers himself midfielder now. On the other hand Pep likes to include midfielders in his defense, hmmm... :lol:

But like said Ribery and Robben and far more important for Bayern than their midfielders. They don't have proper replacements for them. If they are injured Bayern won't win CL again, Vidal or not.

Barcilliant

If they keep their players fit I would make them favourites for Cl next season. That and Pep has to stop over complicating things.
I am very surprised that Bayern are signing Vidal. On song he is a tremendous asset but where is he going to play?
Pep will probably convert him to cb. :)

serghei

Hardly. We still have the best attack a team could possibly have at the moment. Even if one team buys every other world class attacking player out there, it's still weaker than the MSN. Arda Turan is of the same calibre with Vidal, they got stronger with Vidal, true, we also got stronger with Aleix Vidal and Turan as well.

Other than that, Pique is the best defender around these days, Dani Alves is in top form and if he continues on the same path he's the best RB in the world, Alba is among the best LBs in the world as well, along with Alaba, Marcelo and Azpilicueta, Mascherano is a leader and tough as a rock, Busi is probably the best DM in the world, and Rakitic is turning up to pe a class player who doesn't shy away in big games at all.

So, how are they favourites?

If I were a coach and I'd have 50 players from Barca and Bayern, my starting eleven would be heavily Barca-based. I'd have Alaba, Neuer, Boateng and maybe one midfielder from Bayern. That's it.

Last edited:

Simmelbert

I don't think Lahm will play RB anymore... He himself said he doesn't want it, that he considers himself midfielder now. On the other hand Pep likes to include midfielders in his defense, hmmm... :lol:

But like said Ribery and Robben and far more important for Bayern than their midfielders. They don't have proper replacements for them. If they are injured Bayern won't win CL again, Vidal or not.

ne replacements for them? i think costa is one replacement :)

i don't think that we will have so many injuries again this year. stuff like that is not gonna happening twice.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Regardless of this summer window, Barca and RM are favorites for CL, not Bayern.

Real??? xD

Because they signed the best coach in the history of football, I guess? I predict a Real exit in the Quarterfinal unless they get the easiest route possible as they usually always get.

Home of Barca Fans