Atlético Madrid

NotInHere

I guess its up to us to lay them a beating, who would have known this Atletico team was gonna be in 2nd place and Madrid 3rd.

Beating them at their own home will be even more sweet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I also tuned in late because I haven't seen Atletico play that well.
It was a lucky goal and then they park the bus.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I guess I also tuned in late because I haven't seen Atletico play that well.
It was a lucky goal and then they park the bus.

Yeah they haven't played all that well in attack today. Then again, Malaga are playing a 5-4-1 and Willy has stopped a few sure goal chances. I think Barca have a definite edge against Atleti though, if Messi starts.

footyfan

Calma, calma
They will face Osasuna away, Athletic away, Valencia away and Barcelona away in the second half of the seasons. All games where points will likely be dropped.

In comparison, Barcelona have Madrid away, Villarreal away and Sevilla away.

The Observer

Diego Simeone on our victory over Elche:

"We saw the reality on television. After two minutes, Barca have a shot on goal, after seven a goal, after 14 minutes it's 2-0... I turned off the television for something else. There was no game."

"It took them 15 minutes to do what we did in 78, with Neymar resting, Messi recovering, without Busquets..."

At least someone appreciating our greatness. :D

big_man

This is the first time this season I'm genuinely worried going into a match, against R.Madrid I was not worried in the slightest. Hope Valencia tires them out, then again they'll have an extra day's rest. I think I'll take a draw, I'll be ecstatic with a win of any kind. I don't want us to trash them funnily enough, because:

1. I don't want us to peak early, i'll prefer such a result against City, after which we bulldoze every team on our way.
2. I really want them to finish above those R.Madrid cunts, a demoralizing loss may halt their momentum.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans