Atlético Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why did they loan leo baptistao to betis? I know he is a big flop for them but they lost a backup for striker position as they are playing with 2 strikers. Are they planning to sign someone or shift to a lone striker when something happens.

Well they still have Raul Garcia as their backup. Simeone's formation is very flexible when in possession, they don't need to have 2 out and out strikers to function.

Antimilan

Why did they loan leo baptistao to betis? I know he is a big flop for them but they lost a backup for striker position as they are playing with 2 strikers. Are they planning to sign someone or shift to a lone striker when something happens.

Also don't forget that Adrian is available.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
They are pretty much the best defense in Europe, it's understandable that we couldn't score against them.

BarcaGirl

If they want, they could win the CL. Simeone has made them one of the toughest and best teams in this world.

big_man

Anybody that thinks they're only here to make up the numbers is deluding themselves. They are a fantastic team, yes they have a different style but they are one heck of a team. I see them as a semi finalist in the CL this season and i'll have gladly avoid them if we could.

Home of Barca Fans