Atlético Madrid

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Anybody that thinks they're only here to make up the numbers is deluding themselves. They are a fantastic team, yes they have a different style but they are one heck of a team. I see them as a semi finalist in the CL this season and i'll have gladly avoid them if we could.

Atleti-Bayern and RM-Barca Semifinals, make it happen!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't underestimate milan now that kaka is in form and signings of honda and adil rami they might prove a decent opponent. They have balo too who knows what he will do a great striker just inconsistent. They dont care about the league as they have no chances of making podium finish they will give it their all in this tie. I think atletico milan tie is the second best tie not bayern arsenal.

aaron101

Don't underestimate milan now that kaka is in form and signings of honda and adil rami they might prove a decent opponent. They have balo too who knows what he will do a great striker just inconsistent. They dont care about the league as they have no chances of making podium finish they will give it their all in this tie. I think atletico milan tie is the second best tie not bayern arsenal.

Honda is cup-tied. Remember that CSKA Moscow played in the UCL Group stage.

Antimilan

Milan is fighting for relegation in a 4th tier league like Serie A, and you're saying that they have a chance against Atletico ? Please... please watch more football !!!!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Milan is fighting for relegation in a 4th tier league like Serie A, and you're saying that they have a chance against Atletico ? Please... please watch more football !!!!

We will see after the tie no point in arguing, i am not saying they will surely win all i am saying is they will put a good fight and it will be close.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

It is AC Milan in the CL. You NEVER EVER write off AC Milan in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans