Atlético Madrid

Antimilan

:lol: Do you watch all the games or something? we are going through serious transition period, and are very weak psychologically, with a new manager midway through the season, who was still playing about two weeks before. There is going to be growing pains. and alot.

Every team has silly fans, Sevilla have the silliest fans

#sillyfans

Of course I try to watch most of Craplans matches... to enjoy seeing them lose. I must have some material for criticism, but I am afraid that you as a silly fan :p ... do not tend to acknowledge the fact that Craplan has been crap for ages... it's not a thing of the moment.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Antimilan and Ode to Django should marry.

:VdB: I'm not into polygamy.

Of course I try to watch most of Craplans matches... to enjoy seeing them lose. I must have some material for criticism, but I am afraid that you as a silly fan :p ... do not tend to acknowledge the fact that Craplan has been crap for ages... it's not a thing of the moment.

I usually don't pass up an opportunity to hate on Milan, but two seasons is "ages"? Their last scudetto wasn't all that long ago. You can argue they've been on the decline for a while ever since their senatori started aging/leaving/retiring, but they didn't really start deteriorating to this poor level until more recently.

Now play nice, you two. :xavi:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Tbh, Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic were the ones carrying the team. When they left, Milan was relying on those players who aren't the real cream of the crop. Milan got a lot of cash of those two, but it has hit them hard sporting wise. The rest was just way below the level of TS and Ibra.

PhilS

This is the wrong club to underestimate. This is a kickass team, with an incredible winning mentality. I think La Liga will come down to the final Barca-AM game. Either Barca will have to win that game, or Barca will need only a draw.

Barcadub

I'm not saying Atletico will be out of contention come the last game of the season, I just think they will drop some points. They are just grinding out victories the last few weeks.

Home of Barca Fans