Atlético Madrid

Antimilan

Difference is Barca have a much bigger squad and have been rotating throughout the season.

Barca shouldn't rotate that often and should get more prepared in the physical aspect in order to avoid rotations (mind next season). The last rotation against Sociedad cost them 3 points. Besides, I don't see Barca's subs any better than Atletico's to be honest. Moreover, Atletico plays in a more courageous way and always make something out of nothing, which is crucial in today's football.

It will be a tight one in Calderon next week. May the best progress to the semis !

Alik

Barca shouldn't rotate that often and should get more prepared in the physical aspect in order to avoid rotations (mind next season). The last rotation against Sociedad cost them 3 points. Besides, I don't see Barca's subs any better than Atletico's to be honest. Moreover, Atletico plays in a more courageous way and always make something out of nothing, which is crucial in today's football.

It will be a tight one in Calderon next week. May the best progress to the semis !

I mean that Messi and Iniesta are fresh due to not having played much in the first half of season. Alba was also injured at the beginning so he is also fresh. Neymar, Alexis and Pedro all rotate. Busquets, Xavi and maybe Alves are the ones who may have been overplayed. Now is the last stretch, and rotations will be minimal.

frog-fcb

sad thing is this team will most likely be ripped apart next season by all the bigger clubs they are almost certain to lose either courtois or costa

Cule4life

The Culest
sad thing is this team will most likely be ripped apart next season by all the bigger clubs they are almost certain to lose either courtois or costa

They dont own courtois. They always find good strikers. They can sell Costa for 40m and buy someone like Jackson martinez etc.

frog-fcb

I no they dont own courtois but if chelski really wanted costa they could maybe throw him into the deal to persuade athletico to sell

Dinho

They look in great shape with 6 games to go...

Big ask today but they delivered.

García has chipped in with 16 goals. Wow.

Galning

Great shape? Have you seen the game? They were piss poor and scored after a blatant foul. If by shape you mean that they keep winning then yeah but their level of performance was very bad.

Cule4life

The Culest
Great shape? Have you seen the game? They were piss poor and scored after a blatant foul. If by shape you mean that they keep winning then yeah but their level of performance was very bad.

How dare you speak against every hipsters favourite team atm

Dinho

And Barcelona would never score from favourable circumstances. Oh wait.

Yes, in great shape. They just went to the Camp Nou and left with a vital 1-1 draw to take back to Madrid. Then beat a talented Villarreal team in a must win game a few days later. Great resilience. They will figh their way to the finish line.

5 wins and a draw are what they need. A win is a win at this stage of the season. 3 points are the agenda.

How dare you speak against every hipsters favourite team atm

Oh noes, people are rooting for the underdog and I don't like it.

Get a grip, man. Any sane neutral person wants to see a team win against the odds and stir things up.

No need to hate on people for admiring teams that aren't yours.

All I care about is that Real Madrid don't win La Liga.

Cule4life

The Culest
Oh noes, people are rooting for the underdog and I don't like it.

Get a grip, man. Any sane neutral person wants to see a team win against the odds and stir things up.

No need to hate on people for admiring teams that aren't yours.

All I care about is that Real Madrid don't win La Liga.

Not hating. And i understand the desire to root for the underdog. Heck i know if Atletico won the league, it would be good for the league's image. I was pointing to some people blindly spouting out ignorant statements like Atletico were in great shape just to get in with the latest hipster trend

Galning

And Barcelona would never score from favourable circumstances. Oh wait.

Yes, in great shape. They just went to the Camp Nou and left with a vital 1-1 draw to take back to Madrid. Then beat a talented Villarreal team in a must win game a few days later. Great resilience. They will figh their way to the finish line.

And where did I say anything about Barcelona? Oh wait.

They've scraped 1-0 wins left, right and centre. Good results, especially if you want to become champions, but definitely not "great shape" as you phrased it. Although I can imagine for a United fan that's considered great shape nowadays. Their performance against Villarreal was below par, same goes for Barça against Betis by the way. Better add that to my post before you start pulling random arguments into the discussion again. I don't think Atlético had 3 shots on goal.

But, again, kudos to Atlético. They're having a wonderful season.

Dinho

And where did I say anything about Barcelona? Oh wait.

They've scraped 1-0 wins left, right and centre. Good results, especially if you want to become champions, but definitely not "great shape" as you phrased it. Although I can imagine for a United fan that's considered great shape nowadays. Their performance against Villarreal was below par, same goes for Barça against Betis by the way. Better add that to my post before you start pulling random arguments into the discussion again. I don't think Atlético had 3 shots on goal.

But, again, kudos to Atlético. They're having a wonderful season.

Where did I mention United? See what I did there.

A team who is 1st with 6 games to go and the future in their own hands is in great shape. Doesn't matter how you win. They dug out a great result after a grueling away game only days earlier.

Real Madrid might be winning more comfortable but have to rely on others now. That's not what you'd call being in great shape.

3 shots and 1 goal. #Efficient

At least United haven't been anally probed by Bayern yet. Unlike some.

Enjoy the show. Cheer up.

Cule4life

The Culest
I can imagine for a United fan that's considered great shape nowadays.

423.gif

Home of Barca Fans