Atlético Madrid

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think they are a great side, but there desire & also Curtois is incredible, mad respect for there efforts, and they fight for each other.

Antimilan

I don't think they are a great side, but there desire & also Curtois is incredible, mad respect for there efforts, and they fight for each other.

You're right, Ac Bilan is a great side, the mighty Atletico are not. :( (thinking is not involved in a case of a FACT)

I wouldn't be surprised if the XI Atletico put out last night cost less than Sanchez alone. Props to Simeone.

Hope they make the final. They certainly deserve it more than Chelsea and RM. But I want Pep to beat them :p

Last edited:

JackaL

Let's say I meant hypothetically. Games against Atleti really remind me of the Classicos against RM in 2011 - not really that attractive, but full with tension that could cut the air around you. It's like Simeone took the best out of Mourinho, but without the self arrogance and ego issues.

Nah, he's doing much more! The incredible pressing and the discipline to their tactics is immense! Mou always had a big spending side as far as I know, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid and Chelsea again! Simeone's budget is much lower, still he manages with a couple of great but not worldclass players to be on top!

ManusXavi

Now I'm really hoping Atletico win the Champions League
Having trouble pasting the link.
I wasn't aware Atletico was in a lot of debt

Last edited:

spark

Who could imagine after they sold Facao that 9 months later they would be on course for a league and CL double. Amazing management over the last three years by Simeone. Please keep the tradition of the team that knocks out barca winning the whole thing alive!

Home of Barca Fans