Aymeric Laporte

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just pay the 42m buyout clause, we are desperate. If we don't get one now, we might not get another one in the next two windows.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think you have to put one if you don't want to. Maybe in Spain it's mandatory though.

Bertus

Why does Marquinhos not have a buy-out clause btw? That concept doesn't exist in France?
Buyout Clauses are forbidden here in France.

I posted the documents PDF here last year when somebody was insulting me and argued I was lying.

ebieymjunior

Marquinhos is not a dead deal.

I still think you will get him.

Just wondering: why do you always post about how PSG doesn't want to sell him and that there are no rumours in France, etc. and then write that Barca can still sign him? (Tu es un grand fan du PSG, je vois)

Do you want him to come to Barcelona or would you rather he not go?

Bertus

Just wondering: why do you always post about how PSG doesn't want to sell him and that there are no rumours in France, etc. and then write that Barca can still sign him? (Tu es un grand fan du PSG, je vois)

Do you want him to come to Barcelona or would you rather he not go?
Because i personally believe marquinhos WANTS to leave.

I believe he was fed up last year on how he was treated by Blanc after his failures against St Etienne.

I explained my position many times already. To me the only way for him to leave is if he asks to leave. And I believe he will ask for that. And if he does it with respect and with a good talk with Nasser, I don't see the later refusing him that.

Also note that contrary to TS last year, neither he or his agent denied that he could leave to barcelona.

I would rather like him to stay, but I understand he would feel cheated. I think he signed last year with hopes he would be alex natural replacement. And then it happened, we signed DL.

ebieymjunior

Because i personally believe marquinhos WANTS to leave.

I believe he was fed up last year on how he was treated by Blanc after his failures against St Etienne.

I explained my position many times already. To me the only way for him to leave is if he asks to leave. And I believe he will ask for that. And if he does it with respect and with a good talk with Nasser, I don't see the later refusing him that.

Also note that contrary to TS last year, neither he or his agent denied that he could leave to barcelona.

I would rather him to stay, but I understand he would feel cheated. I think he signed last year with hopes he would be alex natural replacement. And then it happened, we signed DL.

Oh, OK, understandable. Thanks

Home of Barca Fans