Ballon d'Or 2014

spark

Funny people used to rage when our defenders were there but this year 3 defenders that were part of monumental thrashings is no problem :tata:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
robben's the only one out of these three that'd be fun to talk to

ronaldo would talk about his make up

messi would stare at the floor and the ceiling

R

Ryu Hayabusa

At least they didn't fuck up the attackers. I fully expected to see Ibrahimovic there instead of Robben...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
robben's the only one out of these three that'd be fun to talk to

ronaldo would talk about his make up

messi would stare at the floor and the ceiling

Sooo true. Robben seems like a chatty lad, Ronaldo was/is/will be the arrogant one and Messi is forever the Shy little guy who doesn't speak but plays football.

iceon

Thiago Silva is tbf over the last 12 months the best defender in the World. He's been inconsistent last 2 months and for big parts of the World Cup, but there's a reason the trashing came without his calming influence in defense.

Also, it probably says more about the defenders in the world right now than his quality, because he's nowhere near the quality he showed in 2013 which for me is among the best season a defender has had individually in this millenium.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Thiago Silva is tbf over the last 12 months the best defender in the World. He's been inconsistent last 2 months and for big parts of the World Cup, but there's a reason the trashing came without his calming influence in defense.

Also, it probably says more about the defenders in the world right now than his quality, because he's nowhere near the quality he showed in 2013 which for me is among the best season a defender has had individually in this millenium.

Disagree 100%. He was fairly great the two years before. But neither has he been excellent for PSG nor for Brazil in 2014.

Compare that to Boateng: 4 goals conceded in 17 Bundesliga matches, probably the fastest CB atm, also probably the best gameplay opening ability atm (TS hasn't impressed me in that regard whenever I saw him in 2014). Barely any errors in 2014. Oh, and was outstanding in the World Cup and Germany's best CB.

Home of Barca Fans