Barca draws Man City

pawanme10

Had a great time reading this transition guy's posts. XD :lol:

I'm cautiously optimistic and quietly confident over this tie.
Tata Martino has been making correct decisions most of the time, unless we are greatly unfortunate we will be hard pressed not to go through. :)
And Mr. Trickykid- good posts all around. :)

Cule4life

The Culest
Also bayern have played fewer matches with their league being smaller

Also try comparing goals at home vs goals away and you might get a very diff picture

Galning

English clubs have played both league matches + more because of the carling cup. But hey...why would they add that, right?

F

Flavia

You guys should report trolls like that, not fall for their baits...

It's quite reassuring for us to know that you guys aren't too happy with having to come over to La Costa Del Ship Canal. Last year we would have been easy pickings.

mazp

Song: "We are Barcelona. We always want to achieve a lot of trophies. This year, CL is priority. We do everything to win that competition."

Glad to see the team motivated and wanting to avenge last season's semi- final.

gazza

Well now then Man City have drawn Chelsea in the fa cup, tie to be played on the weekend 15-16 Feb.
Will they play a weakened side against one of there major rivals ? Surely they wont want to lose to them.
The first leg against Barca is only a few days after....your thought's gentlemen.

F

Flavia

Would love to see the goals per game average since I'm sure City has played a few more games.

I think the total goals is not counting the cups, as Barça has scored 91 goals including cdr and supercup.

Home of Barca Fans