Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

Andresito

Staff member
Away kits are already sold out btw. I don't understand how year after year the kits manage to sell out in a week. Don't they have the sale numbers from previous years and can just increase the stock?

TheStig

This!
Whenever Nike tries to produce something beautiful, after many abhorrent designs the last many years,
they always mess it up someway in the details

Now, they had the 'total black' concept, which even included blackening the crest (IMO the crest of all clubs in all kits should never change form or colour. But I will leave that aside for now)

So, the nike swoosh and the crest were blackened with only blue/red outline, not even visible.
And then they go and throw in your face a bright RED Spotify logo FFS :lol:
At least be consistent with your own ideas, and with the overall design of the kit, and blacken the spotify logo likewise... Why is it so difficult to not mess up self-evident things?

I'm sure Spotify would be very happy if their logo was not visable.

Birdy

I'm sure Spotify would be very happy if their logo was not visable.
It will be as visible as the crest, and in line with the overall design.
They can't ask their logo to mess up the overall deisgn
In any case, the designer and club have the final say on a kit

Besides, spotify logo is very visible in the 1st kit, and it will be advertised everywhere in the new Camp Nou.
They won't be having such issues

Birdy

GXX0DojWkAAzQbl

You get an idea of how much better the 2nd kit could have been if the spotify logo was blackened as the crest

Same for the panels. They don't fit the idea. The idea is total black.
Same for letters and names. Should have been silver or so. Bright red creates a bad contrast with black

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Why is the logo vertical like that? Looks like something off alibaba

Of course I’m not fond of the black either which actually looked better during match on players - I think the red accents on side help

The home one though, I love - just wish the players version was available

Nike rollout is shite

Birdy

@Birdy your expert assessment on the colours?
23100M_df628b19-071e-4227-8601-ea571f95303c.jpg

25300MC_LAMINE_YAMAL_2.jpg

Oh Gosh! A Green-ish abomination :sick:
Worst of the three, and top 10 worst away/3rd kit the last 20 years...

Look, Barca have had many times neon-yellow kits, even in CL winning seasons 05/06 and 14/15, like the ones below:

GXoA7-EWwAAdRYR

But green?? That's just too much, you see how it does NOT fit with the other three
Let alone the bad military-camouflage design

Really hope we wear the 4th Senyera instead more times this season

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, I learned the rationale for the vertical swoosh - interesting

As with many of Nike's third strip designs for their select elite teams, the Swoosh on the chest has also been doubled and inverted to signify that the kit forms part of the brand's "Together We Rise" movement -- a celebration of the pivotal role women's football is playing in the growth of the modern game.

Home of Barca Fans