Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

L3v1s

I actually like this kit. Gives low key Levante vibes but compared to last season's home jersey it's a huge upgrade. That jersey is one of my least favorite in recent times.
messikit.jpg
Certainly looks good on Messi😒

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The blue shoulder panel still bothers me a bit but I will get used to it. Will buy the home and the white away jersey, authentic CL version, can't stand the new La Liga typeface. The third doesn't look that good, more like a training jersey.

Wambo

The full blue shoulder panel usually ruins the shirt. The 2023-24 is just average. The 2010-11 and 2014-15 still remain as the best ones in the last 12 years or so. The "Rakuten" era has been pure trash, with only the 2020-21 being somewhat tolerable.

Untitledsds.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For me the 08/09 half and half with UNICEF is the best in recent memories. Some of the older classic ones in the 70's and 80's are nice too.

Temptation

You buying? Own any Lewy shirts?
No I am not a big jersey/kit guy.

Just have a Liverpool home one with Gerrard's name on it(ex fwb gifted it to me as a thank you for a favour) and a Kaka themed shirt(my favourite player ever).

Think people look like dorks when they wear club kits on streets. Looks a bit low class(don't wanna sound like a snobbish elite lol) to me.

Nucky

Well I'm buying the new kit for sure, just gotta pick a player.. This season I'll go with a defender so its either Kounde or Araujo..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ahhh, I have one in the cart and the link no longer works. Bad for me personally (I am sure they will restock the authentic jerseys) but great to see them flying off the shelf. Ka-ching for the club! (y)

Andresito

Staff member
Ahhh, I have one in the cart and the link no longer works. Bad for me personally (I am sure they will restock the authentic jerseys) but great to see them flying off the shelf. Ka-ching for the club! (y)
Incredible how it's the same year after year. Aren't they ready for a big demand?

Home of Barca Fans