Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

JerseyAddict

It could be just supply chain issues that have been plaguing the globe in the past several years. A lot of stores still don't have them in stock yet and are still in pre-order status.
I am in a mail war with them since my last season home kit order is "in process" for a MONTH. They took the money same day. Now they left me pending. I thought why not to have both LL and UCL one. But to make people wait for a month with "due a high demand" bla bla etc bullshit. They are always like this. Unorganized and slappy.

Birdy

KIT NEWS
Away kit leaked:
FztiBSqWIAU85aL

FxXTjIEX0AAOJS7

shorts:
Fx9SmeOWcAAq8n5

Kit is rumored to feature hooped blue-red socks in an attempt to recreate the well-known 70s away kit:

1688331415812.jpeg

3rd kit leaked:
FzU_OnbWIBoqVoZ

FzTQZUHXoAA4j7A

FzTQZUJWYAEsc5g

shorts and socks will be same color

My comment:
The away is very meh IMO, despite trying to recreate the historic away from the 70s. I don't like either this color combination (white shirt, blue shorts, hooped socks) or merely the white color in any Barca kit
The 3rd is certainly better, as the blue and red patches here and there create a nice effect, and the main color (turquoise) has been a historic away color (from the 90s Kappa kits). My only concern is that the shade is geared more towards blue and less towards green.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I LOVE the white away kit, especially the long sleeve version. Not a fan of the 3rd kit at all, will skip it this year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So if the club itself sells the jerseys or shirts directly, they get a much bigger cut, otherwise it is just a tiny portion of the full price you and I pay.

For those of you who ive in Europe, there is no reason not to order directly from the official Camp Nou online store, unless they don't have whatever you want in stock.

72751695-12254755-image-a-14_1688245536784.jpg

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
The alternate kits look uninspiring to me. Not ugly but not something I'd buy. Maybe my opinion changes as the players wear them, but for now I'm buying the home shirt, might buy Liga version since i bought CL last year.

Home of Barca Fans