Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I absolutely love it, apparently they are selling very well, all sizes except S are already sold out for the authentic version on the club's official store.

Birdy

The white color is not my cup of tea, but i Like the retro homage paid to the 70s.

The problem is that this kit will create too many clashes given the amount of blue.
We can't wear it for instance against Getafe away on 1st matchday, this means we will see the Senyera kit again.

Unless they have alternative white shorts and socks which i doubt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Authentic version back in stock for all sizes except 2XL on the official store! Just ordered mine because it is out of stock again.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The white color is not my cup of tea, but i Like the retro homage paid to the 70s.

The problem is that this kit will create too many clashes given the amount of blue.
We can't wear it for instance against Getafe away on 1st matchday, this means we will see the Senyera kit again.

Unless they have alternative white shorts and socks which i doubt

Good point. Does La Liga have strict kit rules like UEFA etc. that forbid any similar colors in any part of the kit? If so, I guess you are right, we can't wear the away or the home kit against Getafe in the opener. How did we deal with it in the past? Our second kit was always an odd color (non-blue, red etc.)?

TheStig

And the third kit is also green/blueish. We will play a lot of games in senyera, against anyone who has blue/green.

Birdy

Good point. Does La Liga have strict kit rules like UEFA etc. that forbid any similar colors in any part of the kit? If so, I guess you are right, we can't wear the away or the home kit against Getafe in the opener. How did we deal with it in the past? Our second kit was always an odd color (non-blue, red etc.)?

LL rules are not as strict as UEFa's. But they won't allow major color class.
Barca can't play with blue shorts and socks against an all-blue Getafe for sure.

The problem is that
1) our 2nd kit is repeating major colours of the 1st kit (blue)
2) our 3rd kit is also close to the a major colour of the other two (turquoise is close to light blue) as Stig above says

That is a major fuckup in the planning and creates many problems. Atleti in the past were in similar situations with 2nd kit repeating main colors of the 1st kit

IMO, 2nd and 3rd kits should not repeat colors of the 1st kit, and even if one of them slightly does (like turqoise and blue) and other one should be as far as possible on the color spectrum to always ensure flexibility.
I reckon there is no standard rule at Barca, but there should be one given that our first kit always combines many colors

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
LL rules are not as strict as UEFa's. But they won't allow major color class.
Barca can't play with blue shorts and socks against an all-blue Getafe for sure.

The problem is that
1) our 2nd kit is repeating major colours of the 1st kit (blue)
2) our 3rd kit is also close to the a major colour of the other two (turquoise is close to light blue) as Stig above says

That is a major fuckup in the planning and creates many problems. Atleti in the past were in similar situations with 2nd kit repeating main colors of the 1st kit

IMO, 2nd and 3rd kits should not repeat colors of the 1st kit, and even if one of them slightly does (like turqoise and blue) and other one should be as far as possible on the color spectrum to always ensure flexibility.
I reckon there is no standard rule at Barca, but there should be one given that our first kit always combines many colors

Certainly seeing the players wear the away and the third kit more often likely will boost sales of those jerseys, but as long as sales are good based on fans' personal taste or simply loyalty alone which seem to be the case already (reports that the sales of the away kit has been very good), I don't mind us having to wear the home or the Senyera kit more often than we should be.

Birdy

Madrid to have a black 3rd kit on the top of their dark navy blue (almost black) 2nd kit

real-madrid-23-24-away-kit-13.jpg

real-madrid-23-24-third-kit-1.jpg

If we are talking about kit fuckups, this is a good one:LOL:

Home of Barca Fans