Barca pre-season 2019

Sorin

:rofl1:

Simply compare him to Puig and you will see how there is little to compare when it comes to pure talent. Puig is like Silva or Iniesta in the making

Agreed.

One other thing that I've noticed is that although Puig looks like he just came home from a kick about with his middle school homies, he can stand on his feet and protect the ball much better than Alena who is like his father when you compare their physical appearance. Which once again goes to show, if it needed more proof, that you don't have to be a mammoth to be able stand your ground in a physical duel. A low center of gravity coupled with good technique and agility is all you need to disposes and outmaneuver stronger players.

Would loan out Alena to Betis or something and bring Puig in his place.

Zidane82

[]We were far better in the second half thankfully...

One thing for sure already is that FDJ has to start ... ideally alongside Arthur .

Then pick one from Busqs ( my preference) or Vidal .

ATLBarcaFan

Typical Barca game under Bumverde particularly in the 1st half, slow methodical play, no cutting edge. Second half was a little better with the infusion of young talent. FDJ has to start, he will make some mistakes but he gives the midfield some life,unlike Busi and Rakitic. Umtiti was absolutely atrocious, I have grave concerns about our defense, Lenglet is fair and I don't think Todibo is ready. Pique is the only defender I trust and he is getting old.

Devils

Can't believe the Gamper match is tomorrow and that piece of trash Valverde is still our manager.

ffffffsssssssssss.

Home of Barca Fans