Barca pre-season 2019

Sorin

At last, I found something positive in this game. The connection between De Jong and Dembele.

Could add Perez' goals i suppose.

Alena once again a dissapointment.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Positives: De Jong, Todibo, maybe Perez?

btw we really should try Alena at LB as one of the users proposed. He is a utility level player at best.

Barcilliant

Positives: De Jong, Todibo, maybe Perez?

btw we really should try Alena at LB as one of the users proposed. He is a utility level player at best.

I am no, Alena fan but every young player finds it tough under Valverde.

I like Todibo. If he gets games he will develop.

I thought Umtiti was alot better than the last few games I've seen him. At least he seems a bit quicker than when he first came back from injury.

Sorin

I'm less and less convinced about Alena's chances to succed. Always took his side when others would criticize him, but I believe in the end they were right. He doesn't have one stand out quality. Will be at a middle table club pretty soon.

kattanib

I'm less and less convinced about Alena's chances to succed. Always took his side when others would criticize him, but I believe in the end they were right. He doesn't have one stand out quality. Will be at a middle table club pretty soon.

Simply compare him to Puig and you will see how there is little to compare when it comes to pure talent. Puig is like Silva or Iniesta in the making

Home of Barca Fans