Barca pre-season 2019

Gari

coming:Messi with Suarez, Dembele with Griezmann, Frenkie one.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I fucking hate Arsenal and their delusional fans. I truly hope we rip them apart

Got a feeling that we will lose this one. We are clearly rusty as this is only our 3rd preseason game while it is Arsenal's 7th. No Messi no party, we will struggle to score for sure.

All in all I don't get why we only have 5 preseason games while many other teams have 7 and even more to get prepared, including Real Madrid.

wisconsincule

It’s such a drag of a season. I’m fine with a shorter preseason. These guys are the ultimate professionals and deserve the much needed time off.

Gari

The 11:
Neto; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Frenkie, Riqui Puig; Carles Pérez, Griezmann, Dembélé.
bench:
Ter Stegen, Busquets, Todibo, Luis Suárez, Rafinha, Lenglet, Wague, Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, Miranda, Abel Ruiz & Collado.
EBJDSsgXYAU9Rv4.jpg

kattanib

Actually I am surprised with the lineup .. it is actually balanced; the combination of the midfield trio are great complements to each other (playing style wise). Count me impressed by EV lol

kattanib

The 11:
Neto; Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Frenkie, Riqui Puig; Carles Pérez, Griezmann, Dembélé.
bench:
Ter Stegen, Busquets, Todibo, Luis Suárez, Rafinha, Lenglet, Wague, Aleñá, Sergi Roberto, Miranda, Abel Ruiz & Collado.
View attachment 8506
Bench includes Messi, Rafinha and Coutinho as well according to Barcelona website

Home of Barca Fans