Barca pre-season 2019

kattanib

Dembele would shine bright like a diamond in the EPL where consistency is irrelevant, and there are a lot of counters, long through balls and plenty of space to run. He should join Arsenal specifically, the type of club who aims to qualify to the champions league as annual achievement

BBZ8800

Crowd cheering Suarez like he wasn't a fucking joke these days.... Fuck him, Rakitic, Busi, Umtiti and Alba. The players I can't stand in this team anymore.

We are so shit without a true NO9 that I can't wait for Suarez to enter on a field.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We are so shit without a true NO9 that I can't wait for Suarez to enter on a field.

We will be just as shit with that has-been on the pitch. Things people on here seem to forget during the summer break.... Newsflash, Suarez is fucking done for quite some time now, guys. Jesus.

kattanib

We will be just as shit with that has-been on the pitch. Things people on here seem to forget during the summer break.... Newsflash, Suarez is fucking done for quite some time now, guys. Jesus.

His point is not Suarez for who Suarez is, it is Suarez because he is best no9 option you have. Simple.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His point is not Suarez for who Suarez is, it is Suarez because he is best no9 option you have. Simple.

Debatable. If he is as fucking awful as last season, then Griezmann or Messi is probably by far the better alternative.

BBZ8800

Debatable. If he is as fucking awful as last season, then Griezmann or Messi is probably by far the better alternative.

We didn't create a good action in 3 matches with Griezz as a No9.
He gets the ball around the box and moves left, right or back (and looking for 1-2s or to create a pass) and leaving a no9 position vacant.

And then, we have no one in the box to aim a final pass to.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He gets the ball around the box and moves left, right or back (and looking for 1-2s or to create a pass) and leaving a no9 position vacant.

I want to see him playing that position in a real game with Messi besides him before I draw any conclusions.

FinBarcelonafan

True. Griezmann is no solution to n. 9 position.

Home of Barca Fans