Barca shirt sponsorship

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I might have read it wrong myself then. either way I wonder how "Far Below" it is. compared to Qatar's offer at least.

actually I really want to know how much is qatar willing to give us?

I bet neither is close to 65m with Qatar offering slightly more than Amazon. If Qatar had offered 65m the board would have chosen them already.

What perplexes me is that I thought it was reportedly previously that Qatar was willing to offer 60m, only 5m short?

xXKonan

I bet neither is close to 65m with Qatar offering slightly more than Amazon. If Qatar had offered 65m the board would have chosen them already.

What perplexes me is that I thought it was reportedly previously that Qatar was willing to offer 60m, only 5m short?
I think the rumors were last summer we were close to 60? I believe but after we won the treble Barto, pissed them off and wanted like 70+ I think. :lol:

Since then we have been trying hard to get back on their good side.

frog-fcb

Interestingly, last year Amazon bought a 150,000 m2 property in the industrial area in Barcelona. According to LaVanguardia, this property will become the tech giant’s largest logistics center for southern Europe by Christmas this year.

If they had of waited we could have sold them some land

xXKonan

[tw]751452630682132480[/tw]

Sounds like Qatar will extend for one more season and Possibly Amazon, will take over after that.

F

Flavia

Sounds like Qatar will extend for one more season and Possibly Amazon, will take over after that.

Yes. And qatar will pay less than 65m they offerered a year ago, in this extension. Impressively poor from Barto.
I'm glad I already got my shirt.

xXKonan

Yes. And qatar will pay less than 65m they offerered a year ago, in this extension. Impressively poor from Barto.
I'm glad I already got my shirt.
Yep Barto screwed up this time.

well it's great that Amazon will be our new sponsor after this though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

So Qatar Airways will still pay us like what, 30m for the next season like they did before? That is an outrageous deal. We should force Qatar Airways to reach a mid point, like around 45-50m if they are not willing to honor their previous 60m offer.

And what is preventing Amazon from taking over immediately? Any words on how much Amazon will be paying us a year starting from the 17/18 season? I am guessing it will still be significantly lower than 65m a year?

It is incredible that we can't find a suitor that will pay 60m a year.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

So Qatar Airways will still pay us like what, 30m for the next season like they did before? That is an outrageous deal. We should force Qatar Airways to reach a mid point, like around 45-50m if they are not willing to honor their previous 60m offer.

And what is preventing Amazon from taking over immediately? Any words on how much Amazon will be paying us a year starting from the 17/18 season? I am guessing it will still be significantly lower than 65m a year?

It is incredible that we can't find a suitor that will pay 60m a year.

No details yet. But yes, it's looking like a huge screw-up from Barto.

Devils

Well how much are we speculated to get from amazon? If it's less than 60 million then tell them to FUCK OFF and find a new sponsor over the next year.

Seriously this cannot possibly be that hard for FC Barcelona to find a sponsor.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
30 million from Qatar? :lol: Whata insult.

Barca can't find a decent sponsor with a decent offer. Accepting 30 million from Qatar is humiliating.

Mentioning potential deal with Amazon in the same context is just to soften the news for the fans.

DennyCrane

A pairing of Qatar and Amazon has been presented as an alternative.

KBNcZ.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, man, rejoice! We could POSSIBLY sign Amazon for nothing close to desired 60 next season!

:bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans