Barca shirt sponsorship

xXKonan

AS saying Barca and Amazon are preparing (or Negotiating) the details of a four-year sponsorship contract that will start in the season 2017/18.

it's AS though so take it with a grain of salt.

Devils

13726767_10154558876119305_2051668884041477144_n.jpg

we're back. :bartomeu:

I

instinct

Embarrassing deal for a club like Barca and once again, this board is to blame.

spark

Qatar have really come out like kings in this deal. Their name plastered over everything under the sun for one more year at 2013 prices. Utterly embarrassing for Bartomeu and his board. And we're meant to trust them to rebuild a stadium.

Chong Li

can someone translate??

He brags about the new offer from QA being close to what Man Utd got from Chevy.

This was actually true then, but Barto got greedy after the election and wanted to renegotiate for an even higher amount of $$

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern are getting 15m from Qatar for just their training kit :lol:

And Amazon reportedly don't want to pay more than 45m either from next year so....

Pablo Escobar

Feck me, what now? How much time do we have with the sponsorless shirts?

It's so impossible to find 100 quid to splash on an authentic now or put together that much in 2 months ...

Devils

Amazon is amongst the top 10 most valuable companies in the world and is about to overtake Berkshire Hathaway on that list.

It would by far be the biggest shirt sponsor of any footballing side in the world.

It would actually be hilarious if we didn't become the highest paid club with a sponsor like Amazon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know, that's exactly why Amazon really don't need this sponsorship. If anything then this is a luxury for them and an easier way to mark themselves in the Spanish market.

I hope we'll negotiate it to 60m at least. Anything under and they can fuck off and so can Bartomeu.

Home of Barca Fans