Barca shirt sponsorship

Xavinho

Chevrolet deal with United is 47M GBP/year, which is around €60M or $68M. So if we get €60-65M we'll have around the same or more than United. And their deal is including sponsoring training kits (and also training facilities if I'm not mistaken).
I think they have a different sponsor for their training shirts.

8989B0ED70C747DC9B0E21DF2C1686E1.ashx

Alarcón

We should contact the great international financier and speculator Soros. He funds all kinds of leftist organizations accross the globe so Barca kinda qualifies.

I see you've finally resigned to the fact that Barça is a leftist club. Come join the dark side, Bojan........

I wish Tesla were doing well enough that they could sponsor some clubs. I think their logo would look good on a shirt. It's not going to happen until electric cars really take off though.

Tesla will never happen. They won't need any kind of marketing for the foreseeable future. Maybe in 2020.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wish Tesla were doing well enough that they could sponsor some clubs. I think their logo would look good on a shirt. It's not going to happen until electric cars really take off though.

TheeBlog-DiegoGuevara-MiamiFC_Uniform_Away_FInal.jpg

I thought Tesla cars are so hot that they are already on back-orders? More than what they can handle to produce? If that's the case they have very little incentives to spend money to advertise an already hugely successful brand.

Last edited:

Galning

Last thing I heard was the same bullshit one week ago: We have multiple companies interested, Qatar Airways...and others. :lol:

xXKonan

[tw]750705838269005824[/tw]

Miguel Rico, says a shirt sponsor is close.

FC Barcelona is facing the final stage of negotiations to sign a sponsor for your shirt the upcoming seasons. Today the club has no sponsor, since the contract with Qatar Airways ended last June 30. However, this situation may change soon because, as has been told MD, the club is making progress in talks to sign with a multinational advertised on the shirt . The intention of the club is that the agreement is for the next five seasons. The agreement could be fulfilled next week.

The latest development is that of the three companies were at stake and who wanted to advertise on the Barca shirt and the Camp Nou, one has been dismissed . It is, today only two finalists. One is Qatar Airways, with which the club has never broken bridges despite the rift that occurred in late 2015, and an American multinational . Thus Asians who had nominated candidates have been left out of the final bid. This is the case, for example, sales of the company 'on line' Rakuten , which according to the president himself admitted Bartomeu had shown their willingness to sponsor the club.

frozen Agreement

Before the last elections, FC Barcelona had finalized an agreement with Qatar Airways for which, according to various sources, the club could have charged a fixed 65 million euros per season. Bartomeu came to ensure before the election that left the completed but unsigned agreement, pending that had new president. But after the elections, the Catalan club tried to raise that amount on the ground of triplet the first year of Luis Enrique and the media effect of a championship team that had as large poster presentation at trident Messi-Suarez-Neymar . Qatar Airways did not accept requests Barca and relations cooled, to the point that in the Commitment Assembly last October, it was expected that the sponsorship agreement with the Qatari company was put to the vote, finally could not be included this point on the agenda.

Negotiations with Qatar Airways continued , with Vice President Manel Arroyo at the front, but in parallel the club opened to listen to other companies . One of them, nortemericana, is what ultimately compete with Qatar Airways.

Barca said that could be a season without a sponsor on the shirt. In fact, the new Barca zamarra is now available without a sponsor and is successful in marketing indices. However, both Bartomeu and Arroyo have ensured that the intention is to start the next official campaign with a sponsor. The solution can be reached soon.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...itter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organico

:bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]751117163814068224[/tw]

rac1 saying our alternative sponsor to Qatar is Amazon.

lol wut.

That can't be true, they are already hugely successful.

From our perspective, I am not sure if the jersey looks good with this on it. Very amateurish.

amazon-com-logo.jpg

Home of Barca Fans