Barca shirt sponsorship

Alarcón

Sorry but with the laughable amount we're getting right now from Qatar, it doesn't even make sense to have a sponsor. I get that we need money the way football is right now but 30 million is peanuts and when it comes to getting this sorry amount vs not having a sponsor and keeping a little bit of tradition, I'd clearly prefer the latter.

Pablo Escobar

I pretty much decided, if on August 8 when I will get some cash on hand I can find an authentic L without a sponsor I'll be eating noodle soup and drink 1$ lager beer for 2 months and that's it.

Fuck that shit guys :barcascarf:.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern are getting 15m from Qatar for just their training kit :lol:

And Amazon reportedly don't want to pay more than 45m either from next year so....

From what I have seen, Hamad airport is not appearing on any of Bayern's training kits. Deutsche Telekom remains the exclusive sponsor for all of Bayern first team's kits. Hamad is a secondary sponsor like Gigaset etc.

Also I am not sure about the 15m, I have seen 8m, and so far its visibility is limited to just stadium billboards.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
$600m for 7 years AFAIK.

Thanks. It appears that it is 559m in USD (415m in euros) over 7 years, so about 60m a year. And in their case, it is match jerseys only as AON sponsors their training kits.

If we are looking for that kind of money to match Manchester United, we might want to look elsewhere, agreed that Amazon has very little incentives to pay that much money given their sky high visibility already.

Nucky

When it comes to doing bussiness with sponsors Man United are number 1.. But when it comes to football Man United are the laughin stock in the last 3 seasons.. Spended almost half a billion but won only FA Cup..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Board reached an agreement with them, but backed out after the Treble and asked for more money(from agreed 50m to 60m+) ----> Talks broke down ----> The Board got desperate and saw no option but to renew for a year with the same pay

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hm... Not enough time to discuss sounds like a lie.

Yup. They had more than enough time to reach a deal. I thought they were in some sort of negotiations for at least 6 months? And some of our big wigs even went to Qatar to negotiate more than once.

Qatar Airways have no aspirations compared to Emirates Airlines. If they want the best brand exposure they need to show us the dough.

Chong Li

So now we have to play a BS friendly in Qatar in between two liga games in December?

Thanks to this most lucrative and amazing sponsorship deal?

That's really super!

Albo

Real's downfall started after a meaningless friendly in December if I recall correctly. They had a lengthy winning streak before that too.

Home of Barca Fans