Barca shirt sponsorship

Eetu

Adormit
Not sure if this has been mentioned already... but Balague is saying that if we don't get the extra income, we'll have to sell one of the trident (Neymar most likely) to cover the wages ?

That maybe a worst case scenario (if true), but I would struggle to understand the best team in Europe not having a shirt sponsor.

That's good to hear. If Balague is saying it, it definitely won't be happening.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Clicks need to come, ad money needs to flow. Next rumor: Rafinha to Bayern and Mascherano to Manchester City. Balague, PM me, I'll give you more.

xXKonan

According to MD a deal is close with Qatar

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...-y-qatar-negocian-para-cerrar-un-acuerdo.html

The FC Barcelona was able to turn around the situation in which cooling had fallen its relations with Qatar and negotiates apace rethinking the contract to reach an agreement to renew the shirt sponsorship, if possible in time for Nike you can begin the process of making the next tee as soon as possible.

The new scenario appears to be the result of the last trip to Doha Vice President of Marketing, Manel Arroyo , which also does not rule out the involvement of other external agents to redirect the negotiations, or reopen them from a new approach intended by both parties maintaining collaboration.

A new beginning

Sources close talk about a different starting point to the agreement before the election, 60 million for 5 years, plus a bonus of 15 million, based on new assets in addition to the first tee. Qatar Airways have agreed to resume contacts contemplating the possibility that the FC Barcelona at the service of the airline not only the brand and some specific intangible assets but also useful for both Qatar and its airline continue to expand markets and horizons.

By now it was not necessary any urgent trip to Doha, but a short-term business visits and colleagues referred Francesco Calvo to top fringes and approve contracts if the current talks conclude happily.

The FC Barcelona acceptance based on a minimum of 65 million per season and training shirt released for another sponsor.

half assed translation.

Alen

I'd take that, at this point it's more about urgency than getting the most cash. We should close a deal quickly so we can get our affairs(Neymar contract & all) in order. I don't care about getting the most money. We've been okay being the second, third or fourth richest team in the world. We compete on the field, and we win. That's what really counts i think.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Translation is a bit unclear, since the article itself isn't clear.

They say 60 + 15 bonus was the basis but Qatar is now asking for some more "intagibles" services to be added .. so yeah, still nothing's done.

xXKonan

Paco Aguilar's info on the whole deal.

[tw]699660832993624064[/tw]

[tw]699661011532587008[/tw]

[tw]699661226679398400[/tw]

[tw]699661397186191364[/tw]

[tw]699661623942914049[/tw]

[tw]699661776405852160[/tw]

[tw]699661776405852160[/tw]

Using a dumb translator.

1.I called a friend from Doha and forward me that waters have returned to its banks, that the Barca has given the steps with Qatar. Go

2. they recognized that they did not do things well and have been available to the Qataris for 'what they like to send'. Manel Arroyo

3.Francescco urgently travelled to Doha to restore bridges and I talk about a 'man of peace' closely linked to the Barca to

4.I joined les on the resumption of negotiations. The figure of Barça, Hassan Al-Thawadi the friend was also fundamental. He already said

5. in their day-to-day MD "Barca and Qatar are friends and we must sort things out between us". They immediately took the message. In

6 Qatar Airways have celebrated the return to the negotiations because they have very ambitious plans for the 'hub' of El Prat with flights to

7 South America. The millions who will bring Qatar will allow the boat accelerate the number of improvements in the contracts of the cracks.

Yeah pretty shit translation I found of the tweets but here it is.

F

Flavia

Better translation, Barto bent over and accepted anything qatar wanted.

xXKonan

The talk of an alternative sponsor during the Elections and in the end absolutely nothing.

Sad truth we got bent over, We can't negotiate worth a damn considering the amount of success this team has had in the past decade alone it's astonishing how bad this board is at finding better deals and Alternative shirt sponsors.

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico (MD) Manel Arroyo will travel to Doha next week to continue negotiations with Qatar.

Home of Barca Fans