Barca shirt sponsorship

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am confused. What does this mean? There will be a main shirt sponsor but we will sell the jerseys without it anyway?

Are we trying to piss off Qatar Airways or the new main sponsor?

xXKonan

I am confused. What does this mean? There will be a main shirt sponsor but we will sell the jerseys without it anyway?

From what I can guess from the tweet, Qatar is back but Nike and Barcelona had a talk in regards to selling a "Limited" run of jerseys without a sponsor on it.

Either way these Jersey's will be sold out quick once they are put up on sale.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From what I can guess from the tweet, Qatar is back but Nike and Barcelona had a talk in regards to selling a "Limited" run of jerseys without a sponsor on it.

So it is just a marketing gimmick for us and more so for Nike to make some money?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

I think the deal will not be closed in time for the first printings, that's my guess.

But indeed it is weird, this board is surpassing every low expectations we had of them.

BarçaBarça

I think the deal will not be closed in time for the first printings, that's my guess.

But indeed it is weird, this board is surpassing every low expectations we had of them.

This is my understanding as well: I read some articles about Nike being pissed about the deal stalling, because they need time to prepare the print.

Barcadub

The first worldwide batch will be without printing or?

Kohe321

Next seasons kit will only feature a print of Bartomeu's smiling face on the front.

:bartomeu:

With the tagline: Priceless.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Tbf than Catalan press is here to only help Barto to get a better deal from Qatar. Doubt they have other options, they're too incompetent and lazy for that.

Home of Barca Fans