Barça Squad for 2011/2012

.blitzer

So are you saing that Pep already has an agreement with the players? Verbal or written? If true, then they will probably announce the transfers just after the season is over.
Don't know for sure, but I doubt it is a written one. It's Pep who has the agreement, not the club.

N

nejcf15

:valdes:
:alves: :puyol: :pique: :abidal:
:busquets:
:xavi: :iniesta:
:pedro: :messi: :villa:​

Reserves/subs
GK: Chuck Norris aka :pinto:
Defence: Botia(Sporting), Fontas (when needed call Montoya and/or :muniesa:), Adriano
Midfield: Thiago, :keita:, Badger, Tadić(Groningen)
Attack: :bojan:, Afellay, :jeffren:, Matavž(Groningen)

Manager::pep:

This would be awesome

.blitzer

It seems that the new season is already being worked on and Guardiola has an agreement with 3 players, a central defender, a left-back and a winger. With none of the players will be spent too much money, but will be players which could easily fit in Barça's style. Possibly also will be transfer a striker, and this one will be the most resonant name, who could be Agüero.

Looks like the LB will be Cote, one of the CB's will be Botía, and Sakho, Hummels or Vertonghen are options for the 3rd CB, consifering Botía will be the 4th. The winger I hope it is Rossi, even if he is a forward, it would be a waste of money if he came to be the striker, because he will bench, and Messi will keep playing in the middle. Neymar or Alexis Sanchéz are the other possibilities for the wings. Still missing a target man.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What I wonder is whether Pep will go for another central defender or stick with home grown products Fontas and Botia

Hete BLKSM

I think Sakho would be a great addition to our team. I would prefer that we would dump Milito and maybe Maxwell. Maybe splash some money on a big named striker.

rmpcsl

assuming everybody will be healthier (especially Jeffren and Puyol)
Rossi
Coentrão
plus fontas montoya thiago and jeffren
is enough and if we could pack well maxwell milito hleb keirrison henrique caceres ibra we dont need to spend much money
next year
Cesc
sub GK

TheStig

José Ángel
Botía
Cesc
Rossi

This could come true! But it would be (too?) expensive. I'm not sure about Rossi, I'd prefer Aguero but I hope Rossi suprises me. If you are right the squad would look very good, something like this:

Valdes (Pinto)

Alves (Adriano)
Puyol (Botia)
Pique (Fontas)
Abidal (Angel)

Busquets (Mascherano)
Xavi (Thiago)
Iniesta (Cesc, Keita)

Villa (Rossi/Aguero)
Pedro (Afellay)
Messi (Jeffren)

I expect that Maxwell, Milito and Bojan (loan,or with a buy-back) will be sold.

Yugi

out: jeffren (he was great on the end of the season but honestly, he is more injury prone than cesc and milito combined), mawell, milito
loan: bartra/fontas or both to sporting gijon
in: jose angel, botia, aguero (would love to)

Hellsangel

Ideally for me:

50M fixed budget
OUT: Milito (free), Maxwell (3M?), Jeffrén (8M), Bojan (on loan in Rossi deal), Zlatan (24M), Cáceres (3M), Keirrison (5M), Hleb (free)
Hoping to get 35M - 40M from players leaving, generating 85M - 90M transfer funds.

IN: Cesc (40M), Rossi (25M + Bojan on loan), Coentrão (25M), Botía (2M), Thiago (promoted permanently) + any canterano of whom Pep thinks he's ready for it
Entire transfer budget used on young and quality players whilst not touching money from Qatar Foundation sponsorship or CL prize money.

Squad for 2011/2012:
1. Valdés
2. Dani Alves
3. Piqué
4. Cesc
5. Puyol
6. Xavi
7. Villa
8. Iniesta
9. Rossi
10. Messi
11. Coentrão
12. Botía
13. Pinto
14. Mascherano
15. Keita
16. Busquets
17. Pedro
18. Thiago
19. Fontás
20. Afellay
21. Adriano
22. Abidal

and use every opportunity to give chances to Sergi Roberto, Jonathan Dos Santos, Gerard Deulofeu, Marc Bartra,..

GK: Valdés (Pinto)
LB: Abidal (Coentrão, Adriano)
CB's: Puyol, Pique (Abidal, Mascherano, Fontás, Botía, Busquets, Bartra)
RB: Dani Alves (Adriano, Coentrão)
DM: Busquets (Mascherano)
LCM: Iniesta (Cesc, Thiago, Afellay, Keita, Sergi Roberto)
RCM: Xavi (Cesc, Thiago, Iniesta, Jonathan Dos Santos)
False 9: Messi (Rossi, Cesc, Afellay, Iniesta)
Outside forwards: Villa, Pedro (Rossi, Afellay, Messi, Coentrão, Gerard Deulofeu)

There are some very versatile players in our squad. I think we can use this quality or ours and rotate a lot more (Fergie style) to avoid unpleasant fatigue and injuries.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
we'd be very lucky to get 8m for jeffren, and Coentrão seems to like madrid ..

although, id be very happy with your squad + buys :)

Home of Barca Fans