Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, you won't hear any news about transfers/Announcements until July.

I guess a big part of it has to do with the new Fiscal year for Barcelona starts in July. Last season we didn't announce anything until July for the most part.

hulinat

people are seriously overrating real madrid ffs. They didn't beat us even once this season and we would even have won the league if it wasn't for Ardas fuck up. Their CL win was just luck as always.

Messi983

According to Miguel Rico, you won't hear any news about transfers/Announcements until July.

I guess a big part of it has to do with the new Fiscal year for Barcelona starts in July. Last season we didn't announce anything until July for the most part.

This was expected.

Good news: there are only 3 weeks left until July

Bad news: prepare for more and more speculations about Bellerin and some other random players like Mahrez and Douglas Costa

Raketa10

people are seriously overrating real madrid ffs. They didn't beat us even once this season and we would even have won the league if it wasn't for Ardas fuck up. Their CL win was just luck as always.

3 times in 4 years...luck? No chance mate...

serghei

Luck played a part for sure, but not the most important part. They are clearly more motivated than every other club in the Champions League. No matter what they do in the other competitions, they almost always show up in CL. Other teams are not able to do that, swtich on like that. If they are not playing very well in the league, they will not play very well in CL either.

This is how they have managed to win many CLs without necessarily being very dominant as a whole. They can win multiple CLs while not being the best team in the world, while being 3rd or even lower in La Liga. It's a skill, and Madrid in CL have it.

This is the first time they win CL + League, which is the sign of a possible dominant era for them.

Last edited:

Raketa10

That's exactly what I was expecting. So 3 boring weeks ahead of us...

FinBarcelonafan

3 times in 4 years...luck? No chance mate...

Just like in life, there's variance. Sometimes you win 3 out of 4, even If you don't deserve. I don't think Real deserved to win 3 out of 4, but they got bit lucky and had good run. Certainly they deserved at least one, I would say their last showing was the best. They dominated Juventus hands down.

1993Kaan1993

of course referee help and luck played a big part in their CL success. as well as our board's never ending mistakes. despite mentioning these factors, their squad planning was almost perfect, also they invested on youth.

Their squad is more suitable to CL than long term, La Liga.

First, Attacks wins La Liga, second, defence wins CL. That's why We could still have won La Liga without Alaves and Deportivo unexpected losses.

Bayern was the only team who could stop them in CL, with refree help and Bayern's grandpa's such as Ribery and Alonso, they managed to pass them. Their board is even worse than our's. They have so much money, instead of signing star, they keep signing rotation players like us. it seems that They almost signed Tolisso. LOL.

l want stronger Bayern, Juve, PSG and City for next year, otherwise 4th CL will be possible for Real. And us, we should fix midfield and defence this summer to bounce back.

Last edited:

Giginho75

Just like in life, there's variance. Sometimes you win 3 out of 4, even If you don't deserve. I don't think Real deserved to win 3 out of 4, but they got bit lucky and had good run. Certainly they deserved at least one, I would say their last showing was the best. They dominated Juventus hands down.

Indeed!!!
they were lucky in two finals against atletico...
in my opinion, our CL victories have been greater than theirs...
unfortunately now is the moment of RM, they are certainly a great team, but not so great...
with the right players sure we will return to compete for the top level...
i remember still now our amazing performance at bernabeu last time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Few good signings and a re-newed motivation under new manager and we are set.

And by good signings I don't mean anything spectacular. Hard-working RW and a solid RB will suffice.

weloveyuner

Yeah, right. It all came down to just being lucky. :facepalm:

Giginho75

but mostly, what i think is shocking and unbelievable are some words used to talk about fcb future and next market season...

there have been mistakes last summer...
the last season has not been positive...
but we are still a great team, not certainly poor, with great players, a great history and charme for all players and mostly a lot of victories in the last time where we made history with our way of playing...

instead? only critisisms!

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]873579146949087235[/tw]

Says We will have more than 100 million for this summer+ the Sale of Mathieu and Munir? and possible other departures.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now this is good.

Could easily have 150m to spend if we get rid of some other players we don't need or want to leave.

Home of Barca Fans