Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

Robert apparently has more power this time in regards to transfers this window compared to last year. I'm hoping he actually is keeping his cards close and he knows what we need and not to waste to much time on certain targets.

I mean this is Valverde's first window and they better not screw him over. and I noticed MD and Sport still pushing the Verratti stuff now and the Bellerin links have subsided a little bit on MD and Sport for the time being.

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico Here's our Plan A and B.

Plan A- Verratti-Bellerin-Dembele

Plan B- Seri-Semedo-Deulofeu

Bartomeu , in his stage of sports vice president, imposed a working protocol that still remains in the area of ​​the policy of signings. When a goal is defined, the technical secretary initiates contacts with the players of the player to detail the sporting and economic intentions of Barca. These are staggered but permanent contacts, which start many months before the operation is closed. If it closes because, sometimes, you can not convince the target.

Now, if the opposite happens, if the goal position is decanted by playing at the Camp Nou and does so assuming that he must manifest his will through unequivocal gestures, then the club's work begins. Direct negotiation with the source team. That is, what happened in his day with Cesc and Mascherano who forced the machine so that Arsenal and Liverpool would agree to the transfer. And not only that, both players pressed in economic terms for the conditions were more advantageous for Barca. In both cases, wearing blaugrana cost them money.

Following that old strategic design, Robert Fernandez has been for months and months approaching the will of Bellerín , Verratti and Dembéle who, to put it somehow, are Barça's Plan A and non-transferable players for Arsenal, PSG and Dortmund. The point is that they, the three, are convinced and are moving the threads in England, France and Germany to come, but bringing them to Barcelona will be difficult, difficult and expensive, very expensive even if they could lower the current intentions of the sellers .

The amount of millions that would imply completing Plan A (for Verratti , if the PSG miraculously finished swallowing, they would want no less than 100 million, for Bellerín more than 40 and Dembélé have valued him in 90) forces to think that to complete the trio of aces Will be practically impossible because the club does not have secondary players in the squad that can transfer them by the millionaire, for example, Madrid can take out selling to Morata and James , a couple whose price is around 150 million. They are not worth that, sure, just as they are not worth what they ask Barca for their goals but they are the ones that cost. The market has gone mad.

That assumption, that of not being able to get as far as you want, is also contemplated in Plan B of Soler and Robert , who have advance negotiations with another level of footballers. We talked about Nelson Semedo (23) right-back Benfica, we talked about Jean Michaël Seri (25) very good midfielder Nice and we talk about Gerard Deulofeu ( 23), the only one that has fixed price: 12 million and one condition: He decides if Want to return or not. And everything points out that the end would only come back if it is clearly Plan A. The ball is in the hands of the club. He has to sell very, very, very well and negotiate extraordinarily with Deulofeu with Arsenal, PSG and Borussia Dortmund.

(Using google translate so sorry)

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20170613/423373310184/barca-miguel-rico.html

God Serena

Messi983

There is no way we'll get both Verratti and Dembele, there is just not enough money. I would be elated if we get either of them but realistically speaking I would be ok if we just get Seri and Semedo. I'm not really decided about whether I want Deulofeu back and in the end this will be his decision to make. If he doesn't want to return there is not much we can do. But from a club perspective we don't have much to lose if we bring him back for 12M and let him show what he can do but on the other hand if we can't get one of the two big targets (Verratti, Dembele) and have some money left after buying Seri and Semedo I'd prefer to go for Davinson Sanchez. I know there were rumours recently we are not considering buying CB for now (and that we might get Mina in January, but I just prefer Sanchez over him) but at the same time I think it would be a mistake to let him go to another club. Let Marlon go on loan to get him La Liga experience and bring him back next season when Masche will leave. Pique-Umtiti-Sanchez-Marlon just sounds better to me than Pique-Umtiti-Mina-Marlon for the future.

We could probably get Seri, Semedo and Sanchez for around 100-120M. Of course if we manage to convince either PSG or Dortmund to sell Verratti or Dembele then we won't have enough money to buy Sanchez and will have to settle for Mina in January alongside buying new RB (and CM if we get Dembele and not Verratti).

Messi983

In another news:

[tw]874870054009155584[/tw]

So it looks he won't come to Barça in whatever role they intended to offer him as was rumoured a few weeks ago.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are unwilling to pay the £50M release clause of Benfica full-back Nelson Semedo (23). [O Jogo]

gasgas

Messi plays the ball to Verratti.
Verratti plays it back to Messi,
Meesi Skips past two challenges ( from Kroos and Casemiro) plays it to Verratti, who spots a run on the overlap, chips the ball to Semedo,
Semedo crosses the ball to Suarez, who backheels it to Messi's path. He aims for the top corner gooaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Messi plays the ball to Verratti.
Verratti plays it back to Messi,
Meesi Skips past two challenges ( from Kroos and Casemiro) plays it to Verratti, who spots a run on the overlap, chips the ball to Semedo,
Semedo crosses the ball to Suarez, who is through on goal, but decides to backheel it to no one in particular, and there goes the attack.

FIFY

Nucky

There is no way we'll get both Verratti and Dembele, there is just not enough money. I would be elated if we get either of them but realistically speaking I would be ok if we just get Seri and Semedo. I'm not really decided about whether I want Deulofeu back and in the end this will be his decision to make. If he doesn't want to return there is not much we can do. But from a club perspective we don't have much to lose if we bring him back for 12M and let him show what he can do but on the other hand if we can't get one of the two big targets (Verratti, Dembele) and have some money left after buying Seri and Semedo I'd prefer to go for Davinson Sanchez. I know there were rumours recently we are not considering buying CB for now (and that we might get Mina in January, but I just prefer Sanchez over him) but at the same time I think it would be a mistake to let him go to another club. Let Marlon go on loan to get him La Liga experience and bring him back next season when Masche will leave. Pique-Umtiti-Sanchez-Marlon just sounds better to me than Pique-Umtiti-Mina-Marlon for the future.

We could probably get Seri, Semedo and Sanchez for around 100-120M. Of course if we manage to convince either PSG or Dortmund to sell Verratti or Dembele then we won't have enough money to buy Sanchez and will have to settle for Mina in January alongside buying new RB (and CM if we get Dembele and not Verratti).

I agree. Veratti would cost 100m, Dembele about the same price or a few millions less and of course Semedo/Bellerin would be 40-50m. So that is like 250m for the trio wich we probably don't have. I'm guessing one big name will be signed (Veratti) + Semedo/Bellerin and Mahrez/Costa/Deulofeu.

Espacio

get Coutinho(80m€) and Sidibe(29m€-like dani alves :juggle::chuckle:)
and sell Arda 20m€ and gomez(30m€)

just pay extra 60m€(i think the limit is 70m€)

Jay Jay

I agree. Veratti would cost 100m, Dembele about the same price or a few millions less and of course Semedo/Bellerin would be 40-50m. So that is like 250m for the trio wich we probably don't have. I'm guessing one big name will be signed (Veratti) + Semedo/Bellerin and Mahrez/Costa/Deulofeu.

Veratti, Dembele and Bellerin/Semedo would cost about 230M. If we have 100M + transfers, that would mean we have to increase 130M from selling. Arda 35, Rafinha 35, Mathieu 5, Denis 20, Tello 15, Vermaelen 5, Douglas 5, Munir 10. Exactly 130 :D (I just smash numbers)

So, there is a chance :D

Home of Barca Fans