Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The club is still waiting for Bellerin to make a push before eventually moving to other targets if he decides to not do that.

Kind of frustrating that these guys had a year to make this right, but are still waiting for a player to make a decision and force his way out. Perhaps they should have convinced him to not renew his contract instead.

xXKonan

The club is still waiting for Bellerin to make a push before eventually moving to other targets if he decides to not do that.

Kind of frustrating that these guys had a year to make this right, but are still waiting for a player to make a decision and force his way out. Perhaps they should have convinced him to not renew his contract instead.
Aguilar says Bellerin won't talk with Wenger until after the Euro U-21 Championship is over.

So yeah a long wait.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These idiots are playing with fire.

There are like two other players we can negotiate for and get within a few weeks. Fabinho and Semedo. Could even add Ricardo Pereira.

But I guess we have to wait for little Hector and daddy Wenger to make up their minds because there's nothing better than a player with Barca DNA even though his current club sucked all of that out of him years ago.

Zincubus

Banned
You usually say that we should sign overrated EPL players like Stones and Bellerin but Eriksen is not good enough. And then you advise to buy almost 30 yo Dembele when we have to get younger. I respect different opinions but just can't understand your logic sometimes.

I didn't advise we buy Dembele from Spurs ,....I said I'd prefer him to Erikson who I simply don't rate .he reminds me of a third rate Moderic and no way good enough for Barca .

Basho_toporskyi

No ruling this out with our current board

xXKonan

If the Board and Robert want Bellerin so much they need to actually splash the cash for him.

Low ball offers won't work in this deal at all. Semedo will also be pretty costly, but we probably have a better chance in making his price a wee bit flexible. But with Bellerin? nope you will have to put down some serious cash for Arsenal to even look at us.

Can't put down some mickey mouse offer and pray Bellerin raises hell so he can come for Cheap. :lol:

Giginho75

gazzetta dello sport writes eight players will be sold because they don't make a part of the valverde's plan...
certainly arda, munir, tello, mathieu, vermaelen

Messi983

I'll say it again but I don't believe Bellerin is our first target here. I wouldn't be surprised if we already have a deal in place for Semedo but are waiting for July to announce it. There weren't much rumours about him lately and knowing Catalan media that's a good sign.

Home of Barca Fans