Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

The Verratti pipe dream still going strong?

He is not available. And certainly not available for us. Its like other teams talking about signing Messi and Ney. Silly talk.

Jombi

Veratti, Dembele and Bellerin/Semedo would cost about 230M. If we have 100M + transfers, that would mean we have to increase 130M from selling. Arda 35, Rafinha 35, Mathieu 5, Denis 20, Tello 15, Vermaelen 5, Douglas 5, Munir 10. Exactly 130 :D (I just smash numbers)

So, there is a chance :D

We have to pay to get rid of alot of our players, let alone get any money for them. We are not getting money for our garbage.

Veratti, Dembele and Bellerin/Semedo would cost about 230M. If we have 100M + transfers, that would mean we have to increase 130M from selling. Arda 35, Rafinha 35, Mathieu 5, Denis 20, Tello 15, Vermaelen 5, Douglas 5, Munir 10. Exactly 130 :D (I just smash numbers)

So, there is a chance :D

We are Barcelona, we dont sell, we just loan our players again and again :tea:

Basho_toporskyi

I agree. Veratti would cost 100m, Dembele about the same price or a few millions less and of course Semedo/Bellerin would be 40-50m. So that is like 250m for the trio wich we probably don't have. I'm guessing one big name will be signed (Veratti) + Semedo/Bellerin and Mahrez/Costa/Deulofeu.

Veratti will be an exciting signing, samedo over Bellerin (for me he is another Fabregas tale), dembele needs to grow more and the best place for that is @Dortmund, we buy him next season.
Get Mahrez and buyback delofeu.
Roberto is now available as a CM too and denis so seri can hold on.
We may not even meed to sell arda (whom i personally like, lucho damaged his form last season).
Mathieu, vamalean, douglas, rafinha (if delofeu comes home).
This way we have replacement for all positions almost as good as the starting XI

Basho_toporskyi

We can always buy Seri even at January if he doesn't sign for another club or if we will rid Gomez or if we eventually sell arda. I mean he has a barca release clause of 20m and his ligue1 stats are on par with veratti.
Eriksen is another exciting signing for next yr summer. A better replacement for iniesta. If coutinho snubs.

Why am i wasting my time, this present board always do what is best for their pocket. 😠

Sepuldinho

We can always buy Seri even at January if he doesn't sign for another club or if we will rid Gomez or if we eventually sell arda. I mean he has a barca release clause of 20m and his ligue1 stats are on par with veratti.
Eriksen is another exciting signing for next yr summer. A better replacement for iniesta. If coutinho snubs.

Why am i wasting my time, this present board always do what is best for their pocket. ��

seriously? :lol:

springfield

I mean he has a barca release clause of 20m and his ligue1 stats are on par with veratti.

Don't believe every crap you read on Twitter. In France it's not allowed to add a release clause to a contract.

The Verratti pipe dream still going strong?

He is not available. And certainly not available for us. Its like other teams talking about signing Messi and Ney. Silly talk.

Why would he not be available. He wants to leave PSG and win prizes. If PSG had no problems with his transfer he would already have signed with an other club.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned

Why am i wasting my time, this present board always do what is best for their pocket. 😠

I dont think that Erikson is good enough for Barca , he's largely in effective for Spurs UNTIL they are on top . I'd rather have his team mate Dembele

Messi983

I dont think that Erikson is good enough for Barca , he's largely in effective for Spurs UNTIL they are on top . I'd rather have his team mate Dembele

You usually say that we should sign overrated EPL players like Stones and Bellerin but Eriksen is not good enough. And then you advise to buy almost 30 yo Dembele when we have to get younger. I respect different opinions but just can't understand your logic sometimes.

FinBarcelonafan

You usually say that we should sign overrated EPL players like Stones and Bellerin but Eriksen is not good enough. And then you advise to buy almost 30 yo Dembele when we have to get younger. I respect different opinions but just can't understand your logic sometimes.

Eriksen is one guy I wouldn't mind Barca signing from EPL. I think he would come in okay price. There hasn't been too many rumors about him, though.

Messi983

Eriksen is one guy I wouldn't mind Barca signing from EPL. I think he would come in okay price. There hasn't been too many rumors about him, though.

Nah, his price would be close to 100M as well. He signed new contract last year, they will play in CL and Levy usually don't sell their best players cheaply.

Basho_toporskyi

Nah, his price would be close to 100M as well. He signed new contract last year, they will play in CL and Levy usually don't sell their best players cheaply.
Absolutely right, that is why i said next summer.
I believe he has all the qualities to replace Iniesta. That boy is creative: setpiece and all

1993Kaan1993

Pereira, Seri, Eriksen, D.Costa would be good transfer market in my opinion. Spend big on Eriksen, the rest are pretty obtainable. it's better than spending all transfer period on impossible targets and ending up with Parejo.

Home of Barca Fans