Barca Transfers and Rumors

Egert

Estonian Culé
FC Barcelona will sign Santos player Lucas Lima (26) on a free transfer. He will sign a 4 year contract with the club. [sport]

Well there goes Verratti/Dembele dream :lol:

xXKonan

I have a hard time believing it's true myself.

Considering he's one of Santos best players and in the past they wanted like 20-25 million for him there's no way they would let him go for free.

JamDav1982

I have a hard time believing it's true myself.

Considering he's one of Santos best players and in the past they wanted like 20-25 million for him there's no way they would let him go for free.

Is it not because his contract is running out and can sign next winter?

Some media saying will be negotiated to move before that.

xXKonan

Is it not because his contract is running out and can sign next winter?

Some media saying will be negotiated to move before that.
This summer is the last chance they would get a fee for Lima if he doesn't renew as his contract expires in December.

But due to the Neymar saga, our relations with Santos aren't very good and I can't see them trying to negotiate a fee with us this summer if we wanted him now. but for all we know it's probably just Agent talk to force Santos into giving Lima a new contract.

JamDav1982

This summer is the last chance they would get a fee for Lima if he doesn't renew as his contract expires in December.

But due to the Neymar saga, our relations with Santos aren't very good and I can't see them trying to negotiate a fee with us this summer if we wanted him now. but for all we know it's probably just Agent talk to force Santos into giving Lima a new contract.

But he can sign contract in July to move in winter.

If he does that and is leaving they would look to negotiate a small fee would think.

May well be all a ploy to alert other clubs to him being available but Santos wont be getting any decent fee if he moves.

Sweden

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Juve are looking at Bellerin to replace Alves. (Please do)
Bild reports that Dembeles agent has had a meeting with Fernandez. (Not my choice)
L’Equipe/Marca reports that Jordi Mboula will join Monaco. (Good move)
Marca reports that Arda got the news he will be sold and that Arsenal are interested. (Dont you dare involve Bellerin in that deal ;)
I LOVE SILLY SEASON!

Home of Barca Fans