Barca Transfers and Rumors

Basho_toporskyi

He will not be a backup to Messi or Neymar obviously, but when barca wants to stretch the field a little and give some extra width a true winger will be of great help. Keep messi in the midfield and have neymar and a winger on left and right wings. It is no surprise that MSN flourishes in middle, no crosses and no bullshit. But an alternative wouldn't hurt, but i am not sure if that would even work against a complete packed defense. Deulofeu would be useless then, he doesn't have the capability to force mistakes from defenders. Deulofeu is not the winger we should sign, he is below average but a true winger definitely can help barca.

I did not suggest that we should sell Vidal or something, he is definitely more valuable to the team Deulofeu will be. But i would like Roberto to play in midfield and Vidal to compete for RB with the new signing.

If we sign both Deluofeu and Bellerin it would kill me though, that right wing is just suicidal and is such a downgrade from messi and alves. It is either Deulofeu or Bellerin, can't handle both at the same time.

Bless you. I mean, Arda nd Rafinha out and bringing in bellerin and delofeu is no upgrade at all.
Let bellerin be please. Veratti is the real deal. Anyone can play RW from arda vidal rafinha Roberto ... or get mahrez is a better option. Next season priority ll be signing dembele.

xXKonan

Rumors of Arsenal telling us Bellerin not for sale and Mendes in Barcelona for three hours today?

Likely Semedo then.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt he was in Barcelona for vacationing or a short stop of 3 hours when he has enough money and a jet to fly wherever the fuck he wants. The guy is all business. Say what you want about him and some of his shady practices which every agent and club indulge in, but he's the real OG.

Messi would have been better off having a professional like him with a good PR team than his dad doing everything for him.

Off to Madrid now to talk with Florentino about Cristiano's whining.

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Benjamin Back at Fox Sports Radio, Lucas Lima will join us in January and will sign for the next four seasons.

As reported by journalist Benjamin Back at Fox Sports Radio, Lucas Lima will be a FC Barcelona player for the next four seasons. The Brazilian finishes contract with his current club, Santos, on December 31 of this year, so s u incorporation would be made in January 2018, when the winter market opened.

Although he will not be joining until January, Lima would sign for Barca this next July 1 , since he can legally do so. Lucas Lima was boyfriend of Raffaela, the sister of Neymar and its representative is the same father of the barcelonista player , who, in addition, would have recommended his signing.

Lucas Silva is a 26-year-old midfielder (will be 27 on July 9) of 1.76 in height. International with Brazil (played a few days ago against Argentina), currently plays in Santos, after passing through Inter de Limeira, Internacional and Sport Recife. In his day there was talk of an interest of Real Madrid by his signing, as well as a succulent Chinese football offer of 14 million euros per season. In 2016 he even insinuated with possible offers for him from PSG and Bayern Munich.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/brasil-dan-por-hecho-fichaje-lucas-lima-por-barcelona-6117896

Article by Josep Capdevila.

So did Neymar finally convince Barto and Robert to buy him? :lol:

Zincubus

Banned
Not sure you understand the very concept of the midfield position Xavi and Iniesta played with your insistence of moving Messi to the midfield.

It's not as though I'm alone in thinking that Messi will move back into midfield , sooner rather than later ..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not as though I'm alone in thinking that Messi will move back into midfield , sooner rather than later ..

There's a difference between playing as a CAM and the 'Xavi role' which you repetitively suggest he should do.

Zincubus

Banned
There's a difference between playing as a CAM and the 'Xavi role' which you repetitively suggest he should do.

I don't them Messi will ever play LIKE Xavi and neve did think that either .

We need Varetti and/or Coutinho to play alongside Messi ..

Giginho75

The reports I read said that was the OPENING offer not the maximum ...

i read maximum price for any midfielder, because cannot give the same valuation of a striker like suarez (83ml)...
it could be also a right thought, but i think if psg wants, both the clubs will find the agreement.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans