Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Paulinho and Lima. Stuff of legends am i right? We will be in good hands.

Globo is pretty reliable and this scares me. From Verratti and Dembele to this what the fuck happened?

Our board happened. That's what.

How about Fabinho, Silva or Lemar? Dahoud, Weigl?

There are plenty of decent players but somehow we ended up with the likes of Gomes and Arda!

gasgas

Are they intentionally sabotaging our team.
I can't take this madness anymore.

I am logging out of barcaforum and football for a week or two to regain my composure

LMessi85

Why are we not going for bonucci? World class cv with winner metality. We need such a good cv. He wants to leave Juve.
No, instead we're going for players like lima and paulinho? What's happening?

And plz.. Get veratti!

JamDav1982

Why are we not going for bonucci? World class cv with winner metality. We need such a good cv. He wants to leave Juve.

And plz.. Get veratti!

Because a new starting CB is not needed and certainly nowhere near as pressing as other areas of the team.

khaled_a_d

And plz.. Get veratti!

He is 30. Never played out of Italy and play a position we don't need a starter

Zincubus

Banned

And plz.. Get veratti!

Those two would be game changers !!

Zincubus

Banned
He is 30. Never played out of Italy and play a position we don't need a starter

Really ?

Possibly one of the best central defenders in world football ?

We never did replace Puyol , we could have him at the centre with Puque to his right and Umtiti to his left . Three at the back .

JamDav1982

Really ?

We never did replace Puyol , we could have him at the centre with Puque to his right and Umtiti to his left . Three at the back .

Mascherano replaced Puyol and was brilliant. No need for Bonnuci when other areas need improved first.

khaled_a_d

Really ?

We have Umtiti and Pique as a starters,the later is same age and has at least proven we can win a final with him rather than conceding 3 goals minimum. Juve system protects the defenders way more than in Barca.
You get a CB like that at his age into new system and you are asking for a trouble. Never mind we need 50+ something to sign him for few years rent.
thanks,but no thanks

Giginho75

we have pique', umtiti and mascherano...
we don't need bonucci...
we have to spend for RB, midfielder and two/three backups for bench, trying to sell at least two our players with high salary (arda? gomes?).

xXKonan

The Globo article just mentions it's only talks though and any deal for Paulinho would be difficult as Guangzhou Evergrande, have no plans on selling him.

I wonder who else Raul Sanllehí talked with down in Brazil. So far the names that have shown up are Vitinho,Lima and Paulinho. But out of the three the only one that truly has concrete backing(Rumor wise) is Vitinho, who would be a signing for the B team with potential first team prospects.

Home of Barca Fans