Barca Transfers and Rumors

JPM85

I would rather we don't buy anyone with the Neymar money, than spend it on the wrong players who won't fit, just for the sake of buying someone

GK: Ter Stegen, Cillessen
RB: Semedo, Vidal
LB: Alba, Digne
CB: Pique, Umtiti, Mascherano, Marlon
DM: Busquets, Samper
RCM: Roberto, Gomes
LCM: Iniesta, Alena
RW: Messi, Rafinha
LW: Deulofeu, Denis
ST: Suarez, Paco

Sell Arda, Vermaelen, Douglas, Munir

We could survive the season with this team, we only need good tactics, and next year spend the money on better targets

I would use Rakitic somewhere as well. ��

For me BCN should take the 222 + moura. Ge is not on such big wages, and stat wise, can he do so much worse as Neymar? If so, sell him for about 30 million. Just need to get Dybala & Dembele this summer. The latter can stay a year with BvB if they really don't want him gone, but at least buy the guy already.

Messi983

I would rather we don't buy anyone with the Neymar money, than spend it on the wrong players who won't fit, just for the sake of buying someone

We could survive the season with this team, we only need good tactics, and next year spend the money on better targets

Agree. I'd keep Arda though. :)

gasgas

Very weak team

eaman

You seriously want to start the season with Deulofeu as a starter?

raskolnikov

Say we get Eriksen/Coutinho, Jorginho and Alexis. We would very strong, costs around 200m. We will make more due to Neymar transfer.
Then we need to get red of the dead weight to bring the wage bill down.

ASordidGod

Just want Thiago back. Sigh. Otherwise either Hazard, or maybe Dembele - but he's all potential. Either way, need a CM and a LW, assuming we're going to be back to 433. And offload the dregs for Christ's sake! Turan, Gomes, maybe Rafinha\Rakitic. Who cares if we make a loss? We need two world class starters, not 4\5 very average subs. Surely there's youth for that? Maybe not anywhere near the standards of the past, but with Alena and Samper there's depth at least.PS- I'm aware that Rakitic is technically first team - but we can do much better.

Thiago10

Just want Thiago back. Sigh. Otherwise either Hazard, or maybe Dembele - but he's all potential. Either way, need a CM and a LW, assuming we're going to be back to 433. And offload the dregs for Christ's sake! Turan, Gomes, maybe Rafinha\Rakitic. Who cares if we make a loss? We need two world class starters, not 4\5 very average subs. Surely there's youth for that? Maybe not anywhere near the standards of the past, but with Alena and Samper there's depth at least.PS- I'm aware that Rakitic is technically first team - but we can do much better.

Word. Sadly it doesn't look like Thiago wants to come back, but him and Eden would be ideal.

Home of Barca Fans