Barca Transfers and Rumors

gatsu

What do you guys think of martial?

For me martial would be perfect. Under mourinho he is not in the best environment to fully express himself. And in barca he can find that and achieve new heights.

The issue is MU will not let him go unless it is for substantial money.

raskolnikov

All the possible replacements for Neymar are worse and way too expensive.
We also still dont have the midfielder we need.

DHorozov

If Neymar/PSG does finally announce the deal on Monday the board is going to have a really tough month ahead of them (they could not cope with normal circumstances, so beware of what is coming now) and I really think that we are gonna get milked big time from someone at the end ...

There is no doubt that we need to replace Neymar with a quality signing and with the fact that the clubs in which we are targeting the potential replacements are unwilling to sell and in the same time they know we have the money (222 + 30/40 or whatever we have from the budget), the amounts for which they would settle will be way bigger than their overall value ... at the end I expect to buy someone from the mentioned possible target (Dembele/Coutinho/Dybala) for a sum in the region of 150 or something and throw another 50 for Paulinho now or in January ...

The other bad thing is that none of the potential targets is a true left winger, so Valverde would have a really hard time this season and I hope he does well, otherwise most probably most of the shit will be thrown at his if we fail ...

And just to think that at this point except Semedo we could have bought one of Bernardo Silva / Tolisso for a really good amount having in mind the market today and having in mind how much they would take from us for worse players in August given the situation ...

Nothanks

i mean one benefit of neymar leaving is that we wont need his friend poulinho to come.

also barca has only had two "true" wingers in the last like 6 years that being pedro and if you consider neymar a true winger then him too..
we can get by with inside forwards like henry, villa, dybala, sanchez, eto, hell even paco played the wing last season half decently.. we don't and haven't needed "true" wingers in our team for a long time.

Zincubus

Banned
For me martial would be perfect. Under mourinho he is not in the best environment to fully express himself. And in barca he can find that and achieve new heights.

The issue is MU will not let him go unless it is for substantial money.

On his day , he's unplayable and he's only a kid practically !
I reckon they'd take a cut on the £50 million they paid as he's not wanted by Jose !?!

Zincubus

Banned
i mean one benefit of neymar leaving is that we wont need his friend poulinho to come.

also barca has only had two "true" wingers in the last like 6 years that being pedro and if you consider neymar a true winger then him too..
we can get by with inside forwards like henry, villa, dybala, sanchez, eto, hell even paco played the wing last season half decently.. we don't and haven't needed "true" wingers in our team for a long time.

You're suggesting playing 3 : 5 : 2 ( Messi and Suarez ) ?

vuji_31

Verratti plus 122 million euro would be great...They have 18 million euro plus money from Rafinha...He is like 25.
For 165 million euros you can buy Coutinho for LW or you can buy Dembele and change formation a little bit...
And you have around 75 million euro in budget...

Sounds good to me.

Nothanks

Messi+Dybala/Coutinho/Dembele behind Suarez?

--------s. busquets
--Rakitic------------Iniesta/Coutinho
------Messi--------Dybala/Coutinho
-------------Suarez
use the fullback as width all three forwards can interchange together
least thats what I'm going to try come football manager 2018 haha..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans