Barca Transfers and Rumors

slvtn

All in. Dembele and Mbappe + a CM.

According to recent German media, Dembele is staying. I'd forget the whole list as they are either key players or young gems and due to the boards stupid transfer policy no one will take us serious anyway. The only thing they will do is laughing about the board.
I can't wait until the whole Neymar saga is over. The fight with Semedo somehow looked like he wanted to force his way out. If so, ok. Then the club will spend too much money on an overrated c-class midfielder and an unknown winger. The last transfer this board got right was Luis Suarez.

xavi_the_Boss

According to recent German media, Dembele is staying. I'd forget the whole list as they are either key players or young gems and due to the boards stupid transfer policy no one will take us serious anyway. The only thing they will do is laughing about the board.
I can't wait until the whole Neymar saga is over. The fight with Semedo somehow looked like he wanted to force his way out. If so, ok. Then the club will spend too much money on an overrated c-class midfielder and an unknown winger. The last transfer this board got right was Luis Suarez.

Umtiti.:rolleyes:

Devils

IMO

-Sign Coutinho

-Go after Dembele and if Dortmund shut the door in our face activate Griezmann's release clause.

eaman

You seriously want to sign Lima and Paulinho?

No I definitely do not. I want aubameyang griezmann or dybala to fill that spot. I think aubameyang is the most gettable for under 100 million. Really though our midfield is what let us down last year and verratti and coutinho would be great. 322 million for the 3 if Neymar leaves. I'm hoping obviously

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
IMO

-Sign Coutinho

-Go after Dembele and if Dortmund shut the door in our face activate Griezmann's release clause.

If there's enough money left and he isn't going for the crazy fee as quoted, get Mbappe as well :bartomeu:

behindbrowneyes

IMO

-Sign Coutinho

I was one of the first who came up with the idea of Griezmann, but this is just daydreaming like it was with Verratti. Griezmann wouldn't betray Atlético like this, Griezmann has class.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann is kind of like Dybala. Similar players, similar positions played and areas of the pitch they cover.

Too bad none of these guys are right-footed and can play at the LW.

Having a proper winger or a guy like Mbappe with that explosive pace and finishing would be exciting. Great with the ball too and can get behind the defenders to receive Messi's pinpoint passes. Like Neymar in 2014/15.

eaman

Griezmann is kind of like Dybala. Similar players, similar positions played and areas of the pitch they cover.

Having a proper winger or a guy like Mbappe with that explosive pace and finishing would be exciting. Great with the ball too and can get behind the defenders to receive Messi's pinpoint passes. Like Neymar in 2014/15.

One of the reasons I think aubameyang would be a food fit is for the runs he would make for messis passes. He has blistering pace like Neymar but from what ive seen he's a better header of the ball which would help with first time finishing sometimes

Devils

If there's enough money left and he isn't going for the crazy fee as quoted, get Mbappe as well :bartomeu:

Haha Might be pushing the limits of our finances with that kid.

I was one of the first who came up with the idea of Griezmann, but this is just daydreaming like it was with Verratti. Griezmann wouldn't betray Atlético like this, Griezmann has class.

I know, but I have hope for a few reasons.

1) Griezmann clearly wants out to leave next summer.
2) The ship for him going to United is likely over (unless United choose to offload Martial next year which I don't think they will). Either way Lukaku is taking the main forward position there.
3) Atletico are trying to sign Diego Costa this window and might be willing to manage for 4 months without him.
4) They might be very tempted to take the money for a player who they know wants to leave in the near future and knowing they can get the maximum market value they put on him which they might not get if he leaves next year.

Last edited:

Devils

Griezmann is a much better goal scorer and Dybala though, which is what we need. Any he played as a winger at Sociedad did he not?

I can honestly see him fitting very well in a Henry/Villa type wing role if he came here.

Home of Barca Fans