Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
coutinho plays for 10 years in europe, fail at inter, mediocre at espanyol and after 8 years he starting to shine. why cant rafinha be good like coutinho in 2-3 years??
What are ya smoking !?

There is probably less than a year between them both !?

Barcilliant

Spending big on transfers will just send the wrong message to our academy boys. They will see it as futile to stay here and fight for a place. They will take the first good offer that comes and leave.

I like Dembele but he is not worth 150 million.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Spending big on transfers will just send the wrong message to our academy boys. They will see it as futile to stay here and fight for a place. They will take the first good offer that comes and leave.

I like Dembele but he is not worth 150 million.

That ship sailed long ago

vuji_31

Price will bi probably 120 plus bonus...Or something...Or mybe even 110...
It is time that football does not make much sense beacuase evry player after one season is worth 100 millions...

We have a lot of money, they will sell Rafinha,Munir,Vermaelen,Arda and Douglas...I think they have easily 300 millions for transfers...
Dembele,Coutinho and Seri is jackpot...

I'm good with Demebele or Coutinho plus Seri...And then maybe they can buy Iningo.

vlad

Price will bi probably 120 plus bonus...Or something...Or mybe even 110...
It is time that football does not make much sense beacuase evry player after one season is worth 100 millions...

We have a lot of money, they will sell Rafinha,Munir,Vermaelen,Arda and Douglas...I think they have easily 300 millions for transfers...
Dembele,Coutinho and Seri is jackpot...

I'm good with Demebele or Coutinho plus Seri...And then maybe they can buy Iningo.

Please explain how come paying 300 m for 3 players in one transfer window is jackpot? Barca will become laughing stock of europe if they pay 100+ for guy like dembele

Zuti

Please explain how come paying 300 m for 3 players in one transfer window is jackpot? Barca will become laughing stock of europe if they pay 100+ for guy like dembele

Barca will become more of a laughing stock, if we dont sign anyone significant , add more of mediocrity , of which we have plenty, and all that after getting 222m from the Neymar transfer.
300 m to spend and all we got is fricking Paulinho, now, if thats not laughable then I dont know what is.

raskolnikov

Whats the point of having 222 mil if all other fees skyrocket as well. Might as well goven us 100 mil for Neymar. It helps fuck all. Of course Perez is also aways in the mix to make sure to drive up the price or snatch the player from us last minute.

raki

Laughing stock is to pay 40 for Gomes, 20 for Mathieu, 35 for Arda...

With the current market Neymar was undervalued by the release clause but that´s the way it is.

100M for Dembelé who is a player of 10 years at WC level. Expensive? yes. In the current market? Not so much.

What´s your suggestion? Tell us players that would cost acceptable prices according to your standards.

Please, enlighten us.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Laughing stock is to pay 40 for Gomes, 20 for Mathieu, 35 for Arda...

With the current market Neymar was undervalued by the release clause but that´s the way it is.

100M for Dembelé who is a player of 10 years at WC level. Expensive? yes. In the current market? Not so much.

What´s your suggestion? Tell us players that would cost acceptable prices according to your standards.

Please, enlighten us.

Those deals being a laughing stock don't make paying 100m for the likes of Dembele and Coutinho any less of a laughing stock than any of them!

It's just that the prices have become so insane in this transfer market that led people into believing that it's actually "Ok" to pay these amounts for the likes of Dembele and Countinho, Paul Pogba who was considered one of the best midfielders in the world (some saying the best) went to Manchester United for the same amount last summer, and even many criticized his price for being too much. What exactly the likes of Dembele and Coutinho achieved to deserve these crazy numbers?? It's just their clubs playing hard balls now because firstly they know Barca is in desperate needs of reinforcements, and second because the Neymar deal actually messed up an already messed up market even more, so each club tries to bleed you dry if you are interested in signing one of their star players!

I say damn with these fuckers. Place a 60-80m "take it or leave it" offer and don't waste any more time hanging around if they rejected it.

Barcilliant

Those deals being a laughing stock don't make paying 100m for the likes of Dembele and Coutinho any less of a laughing stock than any of them!

It's just that the prices have become so insane in this transfer market that led people into believing that it's actually "Ok" to pay these amounts for the likes of Dembele and Countinho, Paul Pogba who was considered one of the best midfielders in the world (some saying the best) went to Manchester United for the same amount last summer, and even many criticized his price for being too much. What exactly the likes of Dembele and Coutinho achieved to deserve these crazy numbers?? It's just their clubs playing hard balls now because firstly they know Barca is in desperate needs of reinforcements, and second because the Neymar deal actually messed up an already messed up market even more, so each club tries to bleed you dry if you are interested in signing one of their star players!

I say damn with these fuckers. Place a 60-80m "take it or leave it" offer and don't waste any more time hanging around if they rejected it.

This.

We cannot play this money game forever. There are clubs out there with unlimited budgets and we cannot keep up with this sort of insanity. It is not sustainable. Sooner or later we have to accept that our club won't have the extraordinary success it has had in the past.

Home of Barca Fans