Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

There is NO and I mean no guarantee that Dembele, Coutinho, Mbappe etc can guarantee success.

Suppose we get Dembele and Coutinho and we end up trophyless?? Who do we blame??

The players, the manager, the board, Neymar???

Raketa10

Those deals being a laughing stock don't make paying 100m for the likes of Dembele and Coutinho any less of a laughing stock than any of them!

It's just that the prices have become so insane in this transfer market that led people into believing that it's actually "Ok" to pay these amounts for the likes of Dembele and Countinho, Paul Pogba who was considered one of the best midfielders in the world (some saying the best) went to Manchester United for the same amount last summer, and even many criticized his price for being too much. What exactly the likes of Dembele and Coutinho achieved to deserve these crazy numbers?? It's just their clubs playing hard balls now because firstly they know Barca is in desperate needs of reinforcements, and second because the Neymar deal actually messed up an already messed up market even more, so each club tries to bleed you dry if you are interested in signing one of their star players!

I say damn with these fuckers. Place a 60-80m "take it or leave it" offer and don't waste any more time hanging around if they rejected it.

I agree with you but on the other hand what did Pogba achieve? What did Lukaku achieve?

Raketa10

Idiots from our board can't finish any transfer without asking players to force their exit. It's just embarrassing! So Dembele and Coutinho should publicly that they don't want to play for Lpool and Borussia any more. Can you imagine the amount of hate they would get for that?

Zuti

There is NO and I mean no guarantee that Dembele, Coutinho, Mbappe etc can guarantee success.

Suppose we get Dembele and Coutinho and we end up trophyless?? Who do we blame??

Who do we blame if we dont sign any of them and end up trophy less? Its the same thing, with the only difference beeing that without signing any of them we are much more likely to end up trophy less.

Raketa10

Of course there is no guarantee, even Messi is not a guarantee but we have to strenghten our squad and Neymar money has to be used for that and not for a fucking stadium.

222 mil + Neymar salary + his father bonus MUST BE USED or we'll lose money with another disastrous season. We are Barca not fucking Valencia. We can't accept another mediocre period with players like Rafinha or Gomes.

Of course 100m for Dembele is too much but if we compare that money with money spend on Gomes, Arda, Paco...than unfortunately this is understandable request from BVB.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Idiots from our board can't finish any transfer without asking players to force their exit. It's just embarrassing! So Dembele and Coutinho should publicly that they don't want to play for Lpool and Borussia any more. Can you imagine the amount of hate they would get for that?

Your logic it retarded.
Or board are idiots in more way than I can count, but how in the everliving fuck is it always on them if the clubs owning the players won't sell? Are you also one of those who believe that Uncle Flo could waltz into the office of Dortmund, wag his magic stick for a bit, and waltz back out, Dembele under his arm, a few bags of euros lighter?

Dortmund know we are desperate and that we've got Neymoney coming out of our ass, so what the hell makes you believe they won't bleed us dry for their most promising talent?

Oh gee-wiz, your negotiation skills are so grand, here, go ahead and take the kid for whatever you feel appropriate...

Chainsaw

Killahead
I agree with you but on the other hand what did Pogba achieve? What did Lukaku achieve?

Paul Pogba was the superstar of the Serie A champions for several seasons, reaching UFL final with them as well. Can you really compare him to the likes of Countinho and Dembele? And even then people said MU paid too much for him.

Lukaku didn't cost MU +120m. And I don't consider the likes of Dembele or Coutinho in any higher levels than Lukaku. Plus, English clubs have this trend of throwing big money moves when it comes to dealing with each others for as long as I can remember. Sometime you hear the names that you've never heard before, moving from one English club to another for big amounts that you wonder how things work out in England, and how these "so so" players having this huge price tag as close as the star players in the world.

Kohe321

Of course there is no guarantees for success. That's what makes this interesting, no?

If we end up without trophies after adding Dembele and Coutinho to the squad, then Valverde would no doubt have to take the blunt of the blame. Pointing to our squad, helmed by the greatest player of all time in Messi, certainly won't work well as an excuse.

But there are many ways for a season to end with no trophies. If we play well but have very bad luck, the fans are intelligent enough to see this and will be more forgiving. It's quite clear that Coutinho and Dembele would strengthen the team and improve our trophy chances quite a bit. Let's just wait and see what happens.

MagIX

Beyond ridiculous the price paid for Lukaku. Shoud we be as stupid as MU and pay ridiculous amounts and being object of derision for the whole world (buf if I check the prices for Coutinho or Dembele, I have to say that Lukaku price is pretty cheap!) ?? Bayern paid 2 years ago for Vidal (!!) 35mio.....
Pogba at least reached the final CL, European Cup, he won italian championships , italian cups, and he was considered one of the best midfielders in the world.
I would choose Pogba over Couthino every day

Last edited:

Raketa10

Your logic it retarded.
Or board are idiots in more way than I can count, but how in the everliving fuck is it always on them if the clubs owning the players won't sell? Are you also one of those who believe that Uncle Flo could waltz into the office of Dortmund, wag his magic stick for a bit, and waltz back out, Dembele under his arm, a few bags of euros lighter?

Dortmund know we are desperate and that we've got Neymoney coming out of our ass, so what the hell makes you believe they won't bleed us dry for their most promising talent?

Oh gee-wiz, your negotiation skills are so grand, here, go ahead and take the kid for whatever you feel appropriate...

No your logic is retarded. I haven't seen B. Silva stating 'I want to go'. That was class example of now business is done. Negotiation skills are much more than saying 'player has to force his exit'. In that way even my grandmother can do business. Negotiation is an art where both sides have to come out satisfied or there is no deal simple as that and by putting a player in this situation you are not negotiating, you are creating a very hostile atmosphere agains him in his current club.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Off course there is no guarantee, even Messi is not a guarantee but we have to strenghten our squad and Neymar money has to be used for that and not for a fucking stadium.

222 mil + Neymar sallary + his father bonus MUST BE USED or we'll lose money with another disastrous season. We are Barca not fucking Valencia. We can't accept another mediocre period with players like Rafinha or Gomes.

Off course 100m for Dembele is too much but if we compare that money with money spend on Gomes, Arda, Paco...than unfortunately this is understandable request from BVB.

Messi is no guarantee??? The best player in the world?

The thing with Countinho and Dembele is that they are not guaranteed to be a definite success, specially Dembele who is far from being a finished product. And, they won't be another Andre Gomes who arrives for 40m and could be sold for like 10-15m less. We are talking about more than +200m for these two players! This is no joke. If they don't live up to the expectations Barca can no longer sell them with 10-20m deficit. It will be a huge loss! Either they have to get rid of em for more than half of the price they paid for (if lucky!), or spend another crazy amount for a new player. These amounts are no joke to screw around with. Not every club can be as crazy as PSG in spending whatever the hell they want and don't give a shit about how the outcome will be.

Trickykid

No your logic is retarded. I haven't seen B. Silva stating 'I want to go'. That was class example of now business is done. Negotiation skills are much more than saying 'player has to force his exit'. In that way even my grandmother can do business. Negotiation is an art where both sides have to come out satisfied or there is no deal simple as that and by putting a player in this situation you are not negotiating, you are creating a very hostile atmosphere agains him in his current club.

:lol:
Yeah, because the situation of every player and every club is obviously comparable.

Raketa10

Beyond ridiculous the price paid for Lukaku. Shoud we be as stupid as MU and pay ridiculous amounts and being an object of derisione for the whole world (buf if I check the prices for Coutinho or Dembele, I have to say that Lukaku price is pritty cheap!) ?? Bayern paid 2 years ago for Vidal (!!) 35mio.....
Pogba at least reached the final CL, European Cup, he won italian championships , italian cups, and he was considered one of the best midfielders in the world.
I would choose Pogba over Couthino every day

Where did I say we should pay 140 mil for Dembele? I am just saying that recquest of BVB is understandable. They don't need to sell and we NEED TO BUY. So this is the resoult of our retarded board who was waiting for Neymar to leave to start negotiating with Coutinho and Dembele. Few weeks ago they were all over Paulinho FFS!

And WTF did Pogba show during his first year in MUN? Did you watch the game against Real yesterday? He was schooled big time by Modric! He is NOWHERE NEAR the best midfielders in the world right now.

vlad

As much as i consider pogba overrated he had something behind when he was bought for 100m, CL final, and scudetto, dembele? One season in shit legaue like bundes, 6 goals and 12 assists playing for second best team in the legaue, you tube videos with his fancy tricks, cmon, how can anyone here justify such a price?

Raketa10

:lol:
Yeah, because the situation of every player and every club is obviously comparable.

No but somehow we end up like this every simgle time, so it's not problem with us but with our damn luck and problematic player situation...Jesus. :facepalm:

Just accept the fact that our club is being managed by idiots. Real is doing soooo much better job they should go there to learn how business is done. They gained 110 mil from the sale of Morata and Danilo.

Home of Barca Fans