Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

We should srs stop splashing 100+ on players. Look at City, Liverpool and Real. They dont pay more than 80m for players. Most of their players are in the 40-60m range and doing better than our 100+ signings. What are we seriously doing? The club needs help with transfer, should reach out to a company or something. Dont splash 120m for Griezmann. I swear City or Liverpool would get three quality players for that price with their scouting

Last edited:

Riordon

Leicester’s Wilfred Ndidi plays similar to Fabinho

I want De Jong and a Fabinho type beside him. Infront of them a quality offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina unlike Coutinho. Think De Bruyne or Bernardo Silva. Haven't watched Ndidi. Think Ndombele could be a fit in that role.

Zidane82

We should srs stop splashing 100+ on players. Look at City, Liverpool and Real. They dont pay more than 80m for players. Most of their players are in the 40-60m range and doing better than our 100+ signings. What are we seriously doing? The club needs help with transfer, should reach out to a company or something.

We need the Liverpool scout !!
( we have managed to get Arthur and FDJ though )

Zidane82

I want De Jong and a Fabinho type beside him. Infront of them a quality offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina unlike Coutinho. Think De Bruyne or Bernardo Silva. Haven't watched Ndidi. Think Ndombele could be a fit in that role.

Ndidi played marvellously just the other day against Man City’s midfield

mc_lovin

Of course Frenkie-Arthur can work. We lacked TALENT just as much as we lacked workrate/physicality. Rakitic is embarassing in both departments, Vidal has the workrate, but lacks everything else. Busquets had talent, but kind of looks lost at the moment. Add to that a slow attack (Coutinho, Suarez, Messi) and our best attacking option is a slow build up (which doesnt work, cause we lack quality in midfield) -which means we are fucked.

tacticvarium

I also think FDJ-Arthur duo won't work against competitive teams whether it's CM-DM, DM-DM or CM-CM
They aren't Busi-Xabi Alonso nor Pirlo-Gattuso who can complement each other (and obviously nor Xavi-Iniesta even in terms of style only)
Only one will perhaps manage to survive here long-term wise (or neither of them).

Last edited:
To much risk for Felix,my opinion.

The board really needs to make right decisions this summer. Starting with the coach.
I hope and belive at least 2 off these players will be in our squad next year:
Griezmann, De Ligt, Hazard,Jovic Rabiot(nothing to special but let say "for free" which is big factor). Off course in case of Griezmann/Hazard there will be only one.
For that happening i believe 2 of those guys must leave to get us available positions and mostly enough money: Malcom, Rakitic, Coutinho, Umtiti, Jasper+the likes of Gomes, Denis wich ones i dont even count anymore.
My hopes:

TS
Semedo/pique/de ligt-alba
Busq/arthur/de jong
Dembele-Messi-Hazard

Suarez/Jovic/Alena/Roberto/Vidal/Umtiti/Lenglet/Cucurela/jasper/+maybe rabiot

Puig on loan to Ajax, Todibo sell to Ajax with buyback option.

What I think it will be:

Ts
Semedo/pique/umtiti/alba
Busq-arthur-de jong
Messi-Griezmann-coutinho/dembele

Todibo/lenglet/cucu/roberto/vidal/rakitic/alena/suarez/gk

Zidane82

N'didi is not tehnically really good.
Watched him against City.

He was great against a fabulous ( and motivated City midfield )

Fabinho isn’t technically marvellous but he was still dominating our midfield last night .. Rakitic who everyone seems to love was useless against him.
Sport rated Rakitic a ZERO out of TEN last night !

Riordon

Good shouts for the technical yet psychical strong midfielder in the mold of Fabinho/young Toure. I like Kondogbia. We should thrive for a midfield of De Jong-Kongdogbia/Ndidi/any other options + a offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina. What this CHL has shown is that intensity win

Zidane82

To much risk for Felix,my opinion.

The board really needs to make right decisions this summer. Starting with the coach.
I hope and belive at least 2 off these players will be in our squad next year:
Griezmann, De Ligt, Hazard,Jovic Rabiot(nothing to special but let say "for free" which is big factor). Off course in case of Griezmann/Hazard there will be only one.
For that happening i believe 2 of those guys must leave to get us available positions and mostly enough money: Malcom, Rakitic, Coutinho, Umtiti, Jasper+the likes of Gomes, Denis wich ones i dont even count anymore.

TS
Semedo/pique/de ligt-alba
Busq/arthur/de jong
Dembele-Messi-Hazard

Suarez/Jovic/Alena/Roberto/Vidal/Umtiti/Lenglet/Cucurela/jasper/+maybe rabiot

Puig on loan to Ajax, Todibo sell to Ajax with buyback option.

What I think it will be:

Ts
Semedo/pique/umtiti/alba
Busq-arthur-de jong
Messi-Griezmann-coutinho/dembele

Todibo/lenglet/cucu/roberto/vidal/rakitic/alena/suarez/gk

Some good points ..

I’d take United’s Herrera on a free to be honest

Riordon

What I think should be done

mats
x-Pique/De Ligt-Lenglet/De Ligt-Alba
x (Fabinho type of midfielder)
x(offensive midfielder with stamina)-De Jong
Dembele-Messi-x

All those x's dont have to be 100+m signings. We should be able to find quality players for 50-60m like Liverpool, City, Real and so on.

Dembele to be put on a high intensity running course so he can run and attack like Mane

Home of Barca Fans