Barca Transfers and Rumors

cris29

What do you guys think of playing 3 at the back if we get De Ligt? Lenglet, Umtiti, De Ligt, with Alba and Semedo as wing backs?

vuji_31

We need to buy De Ligt now.It is must . Next year his price will be double.

Alba - De Ligt - Pique - Semedo
De Jong - Busqets - Arthur
Messi - Griezmann - Dembele/Other player

Bay other player I mean : Son,Sane,F.Anderson,Depay,Di Maria, Pepe , Bailey...This is depending on budget.

If there is budget buy someone like Ndombele or next season.
Also someone instead Malcom like Sarabia from Sevilla.

On the bench Suarez , Vidal , Lenglet , Sarabia , Roberto , Alena , Todibo , Cuccurela ,Puig .
Sell Rakitic , Coutinho , Umtiti , Malcom ,Gomez ,Cillesen , Rafinha and Vermaelen.

Ndombele + Griezmann + De Ligt + LW = cca. 350 millions
Coutinho + Rakitic + Umtiti + Cillesen + Gomes + Malcom = 250 millions

I think this could work with budget.

BBZ8800

Yeah his injuries are a problem. I think we should have 5 players for the front 3. And these should be Messi, 2 wingers, one CF and then i'd say ideally some mobile striker that can play either on the wing (maybe with Messi in middle) or as an somewhat unconventional 9 in the center.

That would give the coach the most options imo. I think Malcom could stay, not like we're gonna get much better backups for the wing. But if not he needs to be replaced, i think 4 players for 3 positions just isn't enough.

In theory Suarez could be a good nr9 option but i don't think he would accept a bench role so that's not realistic. I think he has to leave but you're right, thats probably just wishful thinking.

Hopefully the board doesn't think it's done with just changing the coach or 1-2 senior players. There needs to be a big cut and most importantly change in mentality. No secured spots for the old guard any longer. Sort of what Pep did. Sell a bunch of old players and then use the first season to replace some more.

Ok.
But I am somewhat scared of a revolt reaction among fans who might have a way of reasoning: EV lost to Liverpool 4:0, that has to mean that EV was wrong about ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE DECISION which he made during season.
Currently, players whom EV played are getting too much hate.
While players who didn't play have today gained unrealistic hype.

But, Dembele is still inconsistent, questionable and very injury prone player and hasn't played well since January iirc. And missed half of a season in his 2 Barca's seasons.
Malcom is probably a squad level.
Arthur was very average for the last 2 Months etc.

So, just because Rakitic, Suarez, Coutinho and others are bad and should be sold, that doesn't mean that other options are suddenly better than they actually are.

In that sense, in attack we only have Messi.
Dembele is a big question mark due to injuries and some other mental problems.
Malcom is probably a squad level. If Dembele will be injured or out of form, we will need to play Malcom as a starter. In reality, that doesn't sound like the greatest idea (Messi-Malcom in CL semis).
Suarez is finished.
Prince, no comment.

So, basically we have only Messi in attack.
I think that we need at least 2 new quality players in attack. Griezmann and someone else.

Judoman

I like the Korean guy from Tottenham as an attack option. Big heart he has.

I doubt that Suarez and Busquets will be sold. But they should be. Both. I don t understand why Busi gets a pass with so many of you. He is a liability.
Midfield needs speed, period. To me Kante (type off) would be that guy, if DJ plays as a CM.

First priority should be coach----->Ten Hag, than reevaluate what he wants to do, than execute without mercy. Sacked players will be fine, they are millionares.

There should not be any compromises, we fucked up at least 5 seasons, next generation needs to be builded from the ground up.

El Barcelona

One of busquets Alba or Suarez has to go
Alba? Did you watch Barça since Neymar left? Busi and Suarez is another story. Don't let you fool by 1 bad game from Alba, his timing was shit but he was playing like the best LB the past 2 seasons.

We need a beast cdm, someone who can stop the oppositions attack.

Zidane82

I think we should wait another year for de Ligt. Midfield and attack should be our priority this summer along with a new manager

1) Sell Rakitic and Busquets. Bring in De Jong and another midfielder like Eriksen, Ndombele, Pjanic, or Kante.

2) Sell Suarez and Coutinho. Bring in two top attackers like Griezmann, Son, Hazard, or Sane.

Wait a year !?

Did you see our defence last night. ?

Jesus

I would love to have Sane but that is likely a pipe dream. Although he doesn't get as much playing time as he should so he might want to leave.

If not I hope they go after Son. He's fast, has a great shot and can play on the wing or as a striker.

Zidane82

Just watching Ajax now ..

We should just buy the whole damn team inc the manager then just integrate Arthur to them ..

Sorted

Zidane82

How has Wanyama not been booked ?
Took out Frankie at waist level with a body check then a two footed stamp on the Ajax midfielder ?

Espacio

we should sell Langlet, Umtiti then buy Koulibally and De Ligt
we should sell Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho, Suarez then buy Neymar and Mbappe
and maybe 10 number like Fekir
and also we have to think about Bousquets

as a summary we will have to make some radical changes

i don't care about money cause if Real Madrid can spend 400-500m€ we should spend as well

FCBfan22

we should sell Langlet, Umtiti then buy Koulibally and De Ligt
we should sell Rakitic, Vidal, Coutinho, Suarez then buy Neymar and Mbappe
and maybe 10 number like Fekir
and also we have to think about Bousquets

as a summary we will have to make some radical changes

i don't care about money cause if Real Madrid can spend 400-500m€ we should spend as well

Neyboy and Mbappe from PSG. Thats a billion right there for Nasser just to pick up the phone. 400 each and 200 Nasser's pride.

Home of Barca Fans