Barca Transfers and Rumors

Arizona Scott

Ship off Suarez, buy Griezmann and a cheap bastard striker, who is great in the air as a plan B.

I think shipping off Coutinho for Griezmann and keeping Suarez is a better idea. Then you have Messi + Griezmann + rotating Suarez or Dembele pending form and fitness. I like those 4 to cover the 3 forward spots in all the key matches.

FCBfan22

I think shipping off Coutinho for Griezmann and keeping Suarez is a better idea. Then you have Messi + Griezmann + rotating Suarez or Dembele pending form and fitness. I like those 4 to cover the 3 forward spots in all the key matches.

With Valverde still here, it isn't. He would play Leo, Fatass and Griez and they would walk over eacother in the middle of our attack.

henias

The fucking sad part is this debacle might fuck Barca's board in the head even more, they might think we need even more galaticos signing, and not the identity, passion and hunger that we are missing for years. EV might just stay and more signings given to him to fuck up.

MTL_Barca

With Valverde still here, it isn't. He would play Leo, Fatass and Griez and they would walk over eacother in the middle of our attack.

"With Valverde still here" all hope for good football is lost anyway :lol:

I'm torn on Griezmann. On one hand he would be very expensive, is already 28, i don't like his attitude and how he rejected Barca last year. And there is the question how he would work in a front 3 with Messi.

On the other hand Griezmann has everything a modern attacker needs, a lot of which Coutinho as LW is missing. He is fast, good technical skills, good awareness, can score with more than 1 signature shot and has the stamina to press and defend.

I would like another player instead but it's not like there are too many to choose from so maybe it would really be a good move. Most important point would be a coach who can utilize a player like him tho and build a flexible front 3. Griezmann neither is a winger nor a CF so it would only work if all the strikers are moving around.

Also the board should just see him as a new striker and not some kind of savior that will fix all problems. Team as a whole needs more fresh blood than one new galactico for the front line and a new offensive minded coach.

Last edited:

malvolio

Son. Mane is unobtainable, unless you pay Liverpool extra 100 million to the price.

I think Son would be great. Good technique, good physique, can play anywhere in attack, is adaptable and has a good personality, works hard, hits the ball with both feet. I think his assists/goals return will be quite high at Barça.

Giginho75

News about EV?
Does the board want to change him?
After Anfield is not possible (neither believable) he stays also for the next season.

BarçaBarça

News about EV?
Does the board want to change him?
After Anfield is not possible (neither believable) he stays also for the next season.

Reports that the board won't make anything official before copa del rey final. The rumours say that we will sell more players now, and sack him.

xXKonan

MD Claims the club will now look for an LB that would actually provide competition and instead of getting the likes of Luis, Moreno, etc to rest him when needed.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I like son, think he'd be an excellent striker for us especially with Messi feeding him and Dembele on the wing. But dealing with spurs/levy is a nightmare, with his stupid our board is he'd probably cost us Neymar money.

Judoman

But I can see already they will ask more then 100 beacuse they are jews.

Jezus dude....

What would you say about Dortmund and Lpool than?

Regarding Son...He is suppose to be offered new contract in the summer, so if we want him, we need to act fast.

Home of Barca Fans