Barca Transfers and Rumors

cris29

We won't get Son for anything less than we paid Dembele. We need a Striker not a winger also, we can get by with a winger playing average. However, we cannot get by with a Centre forward missing multiple key chances per game and not scoring goals in CL.

Riordon

Yes he works insanely hard and would make our pressing up front as good as Pep’s seasons assuming Dembele starts to work hard.

Piatek it is for me

Centauri B

Sell: Couinho, Rakitic, Malcom, Rafinha.

Buy: De Jong (done) De Ligt (nearly done) Griezman, Piatek, Ndombele.

Nobody is beating us 4-0 with these additions. :messi:

Riordon

Sell: Couinho, Rakitic, Malcom, Rafinha.

Buy: De Jong (done) De Ligt (nearly done) Griezman, Piatek, Ndombele.

Nobody is beating us 4-0 with these additions. :messi:

Would be ideal but you are probably looking at 350m for De Ligt, Griezmann, Piatek and Ndombele. But that team would be fucking insane. Not just on the ball but without

mc_lovin

Im still dying for Nicolas Pepe... he reminds me of a wingeresque Etoo. Griezmann is such an uninspiring choice.

Edit: Squad just needs a forward and 2nd leftback. Ndombele would be overkill.

LordLichtenstein

------Dembélé------------Griezmann-------------Messi---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------Arthur--------------De Jong------------Ndombélé-------------
Alba--------------De Ligt--------------Piqué (C)--------------Semedo
----------------------------Ter Stegen----------------------------------

Riordon

Btw, squad needs a overhaul. The old guard is starting to develop a loser mentality. Get me right but for me the 1-1 against Atletico who knocked us out hurt more than 4-0 vs Liverpool. Why? Cause after 3-0 in Turin, 4-0 in Paris, 3-0 in Rome I'm getting used to it and so are the team expect Messi. I think Rakitic partying and smilling the fucking day after tells it all, thats a loser mentality. Over the next two summers we will need to replace Pique, Alba, Busquest, Suarez, Rakitic and Roberto.

Centauri B

Would be ideal but you are probably looking at 350m for De Ligt, Griezmann, Piatek and Ndombele. But that team would be fucking insane. Not just on the ball but without

Part of that sum will be raised through sales, another part of it can be financed since we are the 2nd richest club in the world. This is what needs to be done ASAP. Yes, EV is not up to it, yes our players bottled it, yes we have been unlucky at times. But, if you have great players in each position, the CLs will come. This team can carry us forward for years to come.

Edit: Also reports in the Barcelona media, that we are in for Van de Beek as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans