Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistuta9

From the few times I've seen him play, he seems like a poorer version of lenglet. 65m should be getting you one of the best CB's in football

xXKonan

I'd rather put more effort getting Garcia back who is a better talent.

Pau reminds me of those Standard Spanish CB's we have grown accustomed to in the past several years. Great on the ball has the tools to be a good defender but not exactly top top level we would need. I could be wrong though as he's still young and has plenty of time to get better.

Catta

The plan for next season should be to get rid of all the amigos, replace the complete backbone of the team.

Currently our backbone is made up of MAtS-Pique-Alba-Busi-Messi-Suarez, next season it should look something like MAtS-Lenglet-Alaba-DeJong-Griezmann. Build our future around those players, all of them have the potential to be leaders, and all of them are hard workers on the pitch along with being technically great players.

Other players the club should keep are Roberto, Puig, Fati, Todibo, Emerson, Trincao, Pedri and Pjanic, the rest are all dispensable.

raskolnikov

I would get Eriksen. In my opinion he suits us despite his inter flop, can be bought cheaply and adds something in attack we miss now.
That would be a good transition player while getting rid of the likes of Rakitic and Vidal in midfield.

xXKonan

The most expensive Fullbacks we bought are both Semedo and Alves both costing around 31 and 35+Variables in Semedo's case.

The Most Expensive CB we bought is Lenglet and his Release clause was 35 Million euros. I can't see us breaking those records in awhile and the last couple of seasons it appears the club is hoping to invest low money into young prospects in the CB/Full back area in hopes one of them can be good enough for the first team and if not they can sell them off for a good profit and go again.

Emerson looks the closest that we may see it work out as he's having a great season at Betis and certainly worth giving a spot on the team to give him a chance.

Rory

Suarez, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Pique will all be here next season and at least half of these guys will be starting nearly every game, this painful season is genuinely only the start. I really want the board to sell a few players: Coutinho, Griezmann, Dembele, Umtiti, Roberto, Firpo, Vidal, Alena and just bank the money for the 2021/2022 season when all these oldies either run out of contract or are even older and shitter.

PhilS

Lots of departures needed:
Umtitti
Firpo
Semedo - the two current RBs are just not good enough, so keep the versatile Roberto, try to find an upgrade to be the regular starter
Either Rakitic or Vidal
Greizmann
Septien
All the decision makers who have been choosing the acquisitions in recent years
Braithwaite

gasgas

...........................Ter stegen.....
Semedo.....Pique......Lenglet......Alba
.....................de jong
...........pjanic...........puig
...................messi..
.......dembele.......fati

A man can only dream

Vilarrubi

#Pjanic is coming to be a starter. #Rakitic will not continue and #Vidal will also leave if there’s a good offer @fansjavimiguel

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans