Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

^
Cannot see him coming when he has been starting the last 4-6 games for City.

That's what clubs do to get you to re-sign.

I hope we are looking at Ligue 1 and don't fixate on Eric Garcia or nothing like we tend to do.

Year after year the farmers league churns out a crop (get it) of great defenders. This year it is Gabriel Magalh?es, Koussi (Bayern on a free).

Sevilla just finished 4th in LaLiga with a CB partnership of Diego Carlos (Nantes) and Kounde (Bordeaux). Combined investment = 44m.

Messi983

Agreed.

I'm surprised Abidal doesn't show more interest in Ligue 1 players (well, except for one expensive Brazilian guy at PSG). Axel Disasi could be another under the radar player who could develop into a good CB.

FC433

That's what clubs do to get you to re-sign.

I hope we are looking at Ligue 1 and don't fixate on Eric Garcia or nothing like we tend to do.

Year after year the farmers league churns out a crop (get it) of great defenders. This year it is Gabriel Magalh?es, Koussi (Bayern on a free).

Sevilla just finished 4th in LaLiga with a CB partnership of Diego Carlos (Nantes) and Kounde (Bordeaux). Combined investment = 44m.

Agreed.

I'm surprised Abidal doesn't show more interest in Ligue 1 players (well, except for one expensive Brazilian guy at PSG). Axel Disasi could be another under the radar player who could develop into a good CB.

I agree with both of you. I really like Benoit Badiashile, I think he has got everything to be a great CB. The only issue is that he is a left-footed CB.

Riordon

With Puig finally looking like a first team player + Pjanic + Trincao (who I believe in the future will be moved from the wing to a central position ala Di Maria, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva etc etc) + Pedri + plenty of talent in La Masia (Moriba, Monchu), no midfield player should be signed IMO. Midfield is looking quite good assuming a couple of these players fulfil their potential.

Attack and defence should be strengthened. A 9 like a younger version of Raul Jimenez or Haaland, a winger in the mold of Gnabry/Mane, a cb and new fullbacks. Thats what we need to add over a period of 2-3 years to rebuild IMO. Not THAT bad but we can't keep screwing up transfers. Fullbacks have very high priory for me. A top team should have top fullbacks. Alba and Semedo are shit.

Last edited:

Porque

With Puig finally looking like a first team player + Pjanic + Trincao (who I believe in the future will be moved from the wing to a central position ala Di Maria, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva etc etc) + Pedri + plenty of talent in La Masia (Moriba, Monchu), no midfield player should be signed IMO. Midfield is looking quite good assuming a couple of these players fulfil their potential.

Attack and defence should be strengthened. A 9 like a younger version of Raul Jimenez or Haaland, a winger in the mold of Gnabry/Mane, a cb and new fullbacks. Thats what we need to add over a period of 2-3 years to rebuild IMO. Not THAT bad but we can't keep screwing up transfers. Fullbacks have very high priory for me. A top team should have top fullbacks. Alba and Semedo are shit.

Sardar Azmoun?

Some german newspapers write that price for Alaba is 36mio this summer. MUST BUY

He could be so usefull here. Maybe add Garcia (allthought i have doubts about him) and we are set in deffence. Alaba, Alba, Lenglet, Pique, Garcia, Araujo?, Semedo, Roberto

Pjanic, De Jong, Ndombele, Puig, Busquets, Roberto

Messi, Griezmann, Fati, Dembele, Trincao, Suarez

With selling Coutinho, Umtiti, Rakitic, Alena?, we could be in plus over 120mio for next summer

FinBarcelonafan

Some german newspapers write that price for Alaba is 36mio this summer. MUST BUY

He could be so usefull here. Maybe add Garcia (allthought i have doubts about him) and we are set in deffence. Alaba, Alba, Lenglet, Pique, Garcia, Araujo?, Semedo, Roberto

Pjanic, De Jong, Ndombele, Puig, Busquets, Roberto

Messi, Griezmann, Fati, Dembele, Trincao, Suarez

With selling Coutinho, Umtiti, Rakitic, Alena?, we could be in plus over 120mio for next summer

I wouldn't mind that deal. We can sign the player probably a bit cheaper too(not free agent). So in the end probably not that big difference.

Andresito

Staff member
france is one of the leading producers of football talents in the world. i think they are currently number one in that department.

As long as the Frenchie isn't a WC winner it's a no go. Almost everyone in that WC winning squad got complacent and regressed since 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans