Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Hopefully, Planes will surprise us with a very talented winger before the window closes.

Right winger is indeed our biggest need, both short and long term.
I have zero faith in either Griezmann or Dembele and they are the only ones capable of playing that position.
Depay and Fati can take the LW & CF.

FC433

^
we have been needing proper wide players since Neymar left. Even if you look at youth up to those who were in 2003. We desperately need to invest in wide players.

khaled_a_d

^
we have been needing proper wide players since Neymar left. Even if you look at youth up to those who were in 2003. We desperately need to invest in wide players.

Fati could be argued as a winger but I like him more in the future as 9.
Not sure who we can look at the market, Karim Adeyemi comes to mind along with Veron (both for 2022) but both are LW who plays with right foot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need a LW too, tbh. Depends on Ansu's position though.

Perhaps Demir fills the RW gap.

FC433

Fati could be argued as a winger but I like him more in the future as 9.
Not sure who we can look at the market, Karim Adeyemi comes to mind along with Veron (both for 2022) but both are LW who plays with right foot.
I still prefer Fati as a LW, there is no need to put him under the pressure of scoring goals this early. Adeyemi is too expensive for this window. Veron not sure really. Does not seem to get any playing-time at all.

I honestly cannot think of anyone for this window, hoping for Planes to surprise us just like he did with Pedri and Demir. For next season, there are Doku and Sulemana both of which play for Rennais. Have yet to watch any of them this season, but heard good things about them.

Zidane82

Right winger is indeed our biggest need, both short and long term.
I have zero faith in either Griezmann or Dembele and they are the only ones capable of playing that position.
Depay and Fati can take the LW & CF.

We have Demir then Dembele for cover

khaled_a_d

I still prefer Fati as a LW, there is no need to put him under the pressure of scoring goals this early. Adeyemi is too expensive for this window. Veron not sure really. Does not seem to get any playing-time at all.

I honestly cannot think of anyone for this window, hoping for Planes to surprise us just like he did with Pedri and Demir. For next season, there are Doku and Sulemana both of which play for Rennais. Have yet to watch any of them this season, but heard good things about them.

Didn't follow Veron much lately, he just pops up whenever there is a video/report about young players :lol: , never rated him highly anyway.
Will also watch Moussa Diaby closely, seems pretty talented.
Yeah, this window I think it will be the Demir guys.

Porque

What's happened to Veron. I been monitoring his minutes since that guy here used to rave about him, and he has hardly played over the past 18 months.

FC433

Barca are targeting either Lacazette or Aubameyang. Lacazette is a big no, Aubameyang depends. If we manage to sell not loan both Braithwaite and Manaj then yes, for free, on a reasonable salary, and for one season + another optional one. I would loan Collado or sell him as well.

Messigician

Barca are targeting either Lacazette or Aubameyang. Lacazette is a big no, Aubameyang depends. If we manage to sell not loan both Braithwaite and Manaj then yes, for free, on a reasonable salary, and for one season + another optional one. I would loan Collado or sell him as well.

Fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans