Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Omg .. we should have kept Trincao !!

Just seen his highlights from yesterday ... his performance outshone Messis debut for PSG ..

Messi983

Don't rate the other Demir?

He's ok. I was talking more about first team movements. I like Escobar and Kays Ruiz we've bought for Barca B too but from the first team perspective only like Memphis and Emerson and if we'll sell him now it would be a dumb decision as was loaning Trincao including a low buy option in his contract.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @totcosta🥇] | Cristiano Ronaldo offered himself, through his agents to Barcelona, but The club, quickly refused!

Small club mentality

Joan

He's ok. I was talking more about first team movements. I like Escobar and Kays Ruiz we've bought for Barca B too but from the first team perspective only like Memphis and Emerson and if we'll sell him now it would be a dumb decision as was loaning Trincao including a low buy option in his contract.

Wouldn't even mind the buy option if it wasn't so low. Don't like our moves this summer at all.

malvolio

Would have actually preferred someone who can occupy RW or DM over a striker

We're not Atletico. We always relied on attack scoring, more than defense not leaking goals.

Or would you rather see Griezmann run around like a headless chicken and Braithwaite not being able to hit a barn door?

khaled_a_d

We're not Atletico. We always relied on attack scoring, more than defense not leaking goals.

Or would you rather see Griezmann run around like a headless chicken and Braithwaite not being able to hit a barn door?

Griezmann occupies the RW.
And a good DM would always add to your attack and not just defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans