Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

Bernardo is not the direction we need to go towards. The guy is a slow soft player, think Pep got from him all there is, and he's not Barca level. Not that young anymore either. Not to mention he'd be overpriced. Now imagine how much worse he'd be under a manager that doesn't run a great off-the-ball moving synchronized offense like Guardiola.

This team needs Haaland, a top CB, and a good goalkeeper, someone who stops difficult shots on regular basis rather than pick them from the net after they go in. Then I think we have a big chance to win the CL soon.

We can challenge for CL without Haaland as well, it's just that strikers like him are pretty rare. Someone in his league would be Lukaku.
Bernado Silva was arguably City?s best player last season !!
Plus he just turned 27 a few days ago .. he?s not even peaked

Mateka

Everton have approached Barcelona about centre-back Samuel Umtiti, 27, with a view to signing before the transfer deadline on 31 August. (Express, via Goodison News)

Zidane82

Aguero chooses Barcelona exit route which will see him depart to the States in January
Date published: Tuesday 17th August 2021 12:16 - Dan Burnham

ajnotkeith

That Aguero thing makes a lot of sense.

1. We seem to be in no hurry at all to register him. (Yes, he is injured, but also, you shouldn't want to leave it to the last minute? Who knows when he will recover).
2. Reports are now we are planning to keep around Braithwaite AND Manaj (If Aguero was coming back that'd be a serious overbooking).
3. Own circumstances (Leo left, got a bad injury, could be asked to take a potential cut).
4. News Koeman is asking for another striker which is completely unnecessary (Refer to 2).

I don't see it that crazy that he leaves.

FinBarcelonafan

That Aguero thing makes a lot of sense.

1. We seem to be in no hurry at all to register him. (Yes, he is injured, but also, you shouldn't want to leave it to the last minute? Who knows when he will recover).
2. Reports are now we are planning to keep around Braithwaite AND Manaj (If Aguero was coming back that'd be a serious overbooking).
3. Own circumstances (Leo left, got a bad injury, could be asked to take a potential cut).
4. News Koeman is asking for another striker which is completely unnecessary (Refer to 2).

I don't see it that crazy that he leaves.

Sure, but he is not going to giveaway his salary, unless he can get more elsewhere.

MTL_Barca

Some rumours Koeman wants Luuk De Jong. Big no. If we're really looking at another striker I'd prefer someone like Willian Jose on loan from Sociedad. At least he's a proven La Liga scorer unless De Jong who has only scored in Eredivisie.

Please no more mediocre strikers, or players in general. It's just further wasting money at this point. Just work with what we already have and hope for the best.

Our options are shockingly bad, but more average players as band aid fixes won't change that.

Messi983

I think WJ would offer us more than current version of Aguero or Braithwaite. Sociedad wants to offload him, if we can get him on loan with a buy option wouldn't mind him.

Would also add another dimension to our game with how good he's in the air and in opposite to De Jong he's also quite mobile and faster.

behindbrowneyes

I think WJ would offer us more than current version of Aguero or Braithwaite. Sociedad wants to offload him, if we can get him on loan with a buy option wouldn't mind him.

Would also add another dimension to our game with how good he's in the air and in opposite to De Jong he's also quite mobile and faster.

[tw]1429829576256073729[/tw]

Good deal for Betis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans