Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @rsalmurri🥇] | There was agreement between the parties to a trade between Griezmann and Felix, including the green light of Simeone and Koeman, but Atletico Madrid CEO Gil Martin vetoed the move.

Signed CCV deal and vetod Simeone making a bad call best CEO in the world

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
CVC deal is fucking stupid. 11% of future revenue for the next 50 years is actually downright absurd.

Wait what is the ccv deal you are referring to?

Last edited:

Gari

The Premier League's 3 clubs - Watford, Norwich, Brentford - spent more than Atletico, Madrid & Barcelona combined.

mc_lovin

The Premier League's 3 clubs - Watford, Norwich, Brentford - spent more than Atletico, Madrid & Barcelona combined.

That's a shallow stat. Atletico invested a lot, Griezmann alone is pretty insane. For Real it was Mbappe or bust.

Only we are in deep waters.

����[ @rsalmurri��] | There was agreement between the parties to a trade between Griezmann and Felix, including the green light of Simeone and Koeman, but Atletico Madrid CEO Gil Martin vetoed the move.

Signed CCV deal and vetod Simeone making a bad call best CEO in the world

Felix will probably play a mediocre season (lack of playing time) and get sold a year later for 40-50ME. That's my guess.

Last edited:

.blitzer

That's a shallow stat. Atletico invested a lot, Griezmann alone is pretty insane. For Real it was Mbappe or bust.

Only we are in deep waters.

Felix will probably play a mediocre season (lack of playing time) and get sold a year later for 40-50ME. That's my guess.

Hopefully, we can get him at that price. He has a lot of upside, just not a player for Simeone's style.

Zidane82

[ [MENTION=10062]Maria[/MENTION]garridos🥇]

Olmo will be a Bar?a player in 2022. Everything is very advanced and only the last details are left to be closed. It is still to be seen if he?ll arrive in the winter or the summer window. The player?s salary will also be much lower than his current one

Daisymorr

I wish he could get Brightons Yves Bissouma into our midfield. He will probably end up at Liverpool or United.

Class player, can drive his team forward. We probably struggle to attract him at this stage with our current situation

Zidane82

OK Diario*journalist*Eduardo Inda appeared on*El Chiringuito
(via*Sport Witness)
to state the name of Liverpool?s MAIN transfer target.

Now the journalist claims the Reds are plotting an ambitious move for Barcelona star Pedri in a potentially-explosive deal.
?Liverpool and City want the most spectacular promise of Spain and European football: Pedri. His contract expires*at the end of June, although Barcelona have an automatic renewal clause.?

The report continued by saying that Liverpool are prepared to pay*?100m (?86m) for Pedri. That fee would shatter the ?75m record fee paid to Southampton for Virgil van Dijk back in December 2018.

Andresito

Staff member
OK Diario*journalist*Eduardo Inda appeared on*El Chiringuito
(via*Sport Witness)
to state the name of Liverpool?s MAIN transfer target.

Now the journalist claims the Reds are plotting an ambitious move for Barcelona star Pedri in a potentially-explosive deal.
?Liverpool and City want the most spectacular promise of Spain and European football: Pedri. His contract expires*at the end of June, although Barcelona have an automatic renewal clause.?

The report continued by saying that Liverpool are prepared to pay*?100m (?86m) for Pedri. That fee would shatter the ?75m record fee paid to Southampton for Virgil van Dijk back in December 2018.

Where do you find these garbage rumours? Messigician's Twitter?

Messi983

We have FDJ , Pedri and Gavi .. those three are our future even if our future has to be midtable mediocrity .

At least we have Busqs and Pique to ensure we do not get relegated this season ...

Oh yeah, we're so lucky to have great captains like them, would be in Segunda already without their leadership.

HanDW

Liverpool and Barcelona are considering January bids for Karim Adeyemi. RB Salzburg want around €30m for the German international.

He played vs us in preseason and was a pain in the ass (even tho Araujo controlled him well). Reminds me a bit of Gnabry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans