Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

La Liga president Javier Tebas?Real Madrid have enough money to sign both Kylian Mbapp? and Erling Haaland next summer?. ⚪️

Luuke Depay Braithwaite
Pedri Busquets FDJ

Vs
Haaland Benzema
Vinicius Casemiro Kroos Mbappe

El Clasico is back

khaled_a_d

La Liga president Javier Tebas?Real Madrid have enough money to sign both Kylian Mbapp? and Erling Haaland next summer?. ⚪️

Javier Tebas: "Real Madrid have enough money to buy both Mbappe and Haaland together. Some want more money to have more Porsche, Ferraris and better houses instead of distributing it more ethically among all the players in football."

The guy has no clue, he is just mad at Perez and trying to tarnish him.

Porque

"With the latest injury to Braithwaite, Laporta has asked Jordi Cryuff and Larsson if either is interested in joining the team" [Helena Gerardo Condit Romero de la Tortilla]

gasgas

If only

Fuck Barca DNA

...................... ter stegen
Mingueza...araujo.....pique.......balde
...............kessie.......fdj...
.Adeyemi..........puig............fati
.......................isak....

mc_lovin

Fuck Barca DNA and putting Puig in there? :lol:

Agree about Isak and Adeyemi though. Would be nice to add some pace. Much more hyped about the latter though, Isak infuriated me too much when I watched him the last few years. But it's easy to forget how young he is.

FinBarcelonafan

Agree about Isak and Adeyemi though. Would be nice to add some pace. Much more hyped about the latter though, Isak infuriated me too much when I watched him the last few years. But it's easy to forget how young he is.

Yeah exactly, signing two pacy guys to the front would help us a lot and make us much more dangerous vs good teams. Now it's too easy to press us to death.

As much as I think Dembele is a bust, we got no one else with his speed/quickness. It is an asset after all.

gasgas

Puig is there for his ball progression and ability to play killer passes

Zidane82

If only

Fuck Barca DNA

...................... ter stegen
Mingueza...araujo.....pique.......balde
...............kessie.......fdj...
.Adeyemi..........puig............fati
.......................isak....

We need Pedri and Gavi in there

Status
Not open for further replies.